•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1•

I was walking with my little brother at night and noticed that there was a man following us, I can't describe him that much because he wore baggy clothing.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: We should run now Melpi, someone is following us...

I whispered to my Brother anxiously.

As I looked back again the man started walking faster towards us.

We started running and I shouted to my brother RUN ON THE DIFFERENT DIRECTION MELPI AND HIDE, DON'T EVER LOOK BACK!

Melpi sobbed while running.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Don't worry I'll find you wherever you are, Find a safe place for you to hide!

After Melpi was running in a different direction the man started chasing after me,
I yelled at the man; WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?,while we were jogging in the woods.

I used my phone to see the paths because it was dark in there, but It was hard to run away from the man since he's so quick.

As I ran away in the woods I saw another person holding an ax I was terrified and didn't know where to go so I turned left and saw chariots and I shouted HELP PLEASE SOMEONE IS CHASING AFTER ME HE- and after that, I Tripped and fell to the ground then collapsed, I woke up getting tied by strangers that's what I remember.

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊: Why were you and your brother walking in the woods in the middle of the night?

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Because we don't have a place to stay in.

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊I: Don't you both have a guardian?

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Pft..a guardian? Everyone abandoned us since we were little innocent kids.

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊: Do you think your brother can handle himself now?

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: I don't know either, but It's the only way to protect him I can't think of another plan to escape from that creepy man, plus I was too terrified at that moment.

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊: Where do you think your brother is now?

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: I don't know the answer.

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊: You must be hungry now, come.

The Master of Hishabi took me inside of a pretty-looking building, and there I saw a table full of different kinds of foods.

𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍(𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊): Eat as much as you want if you need help you can call me by my name, Kakerin.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Why are you helping me? Aren't adults supposed to abandon children?

𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍: What are you talking about?

I stayed silent and hear my brother's voice.

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈I: SISTER, YOU'RE HERE!

I was overwhelmed to see my brother without getting bruises.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: OH MY DEAR LOVING BROTHER I MISSED YOU VERY MUCH, I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!

And I started sobbing.

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈: You're such a crybaby sis...

UNKNOWN: Yeah, right. *LAUGHS*

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: MELPI STAY AT MY BACK.

I shouted with fear.

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈: *LAUGHS* Calm down sis... She's Yim a friend of mine.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Oh...Hi Yim, sorry about that, It was a pleasure meeting you I'm Recca-

𝐘𝐈𝐌: Oh yeah Recca, Mepli's Older sister was it? He mentions you a lot to me and says that you were a crybaby *LAUGHS*

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Do you really have to say that to him, Melpi?

It was night already when I heard some loud banging at the back of our rooms.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Melpi, do you hear that?

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈: Sis...I'm too sleepy let's talk about it tomorrow, shall we?

So I went back to sleep and heard that the banging went closer to us, I checked in the window to see what that was and I saw Kakerin and his son training outside our room, I felt relieved then went to sleep after that.

♡︎𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘♡︎

❥︎HEROES
•Shinabi - A swordman
•Hishabi - A group of swordmen
•Ashibi - A strongest swordman that can kill over 100 Arachnis in 30 minutes.

❥︎ENEMIES

•Arachni - Name of the Monster.

Low-ranking monster, not that strong, can't communicate.

•Arachnis - The Strongest Monster.

Can talk, strong enough to kill over 100 people in 30minutes.

•Araneida - A group of Monsters.

A group of monsters trying to attack a whole City together.