•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 || 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐟𝐟 ||•

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Melpi? Mel-

My jaw dropped when I saw my brother getting tied in the tree.

:PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

"YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU? HOW PATHETIC */LAUGHS"

:I CAN'T BREATHE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE!

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU DESERVED THIS AFTER ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR ANCESTORS DID TO MY FAMILY  SO DON'T EXPECT SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU"

:WHY ARE YOU BLAMING US, WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WE'RE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈: SIS WAKE UP!

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: MELPI?! MELPI THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE ALIVE!

At that point, I realized It was just a dream...I continued dreaming about us being tortured and its really disturbing, I'm trying to run away from my dream but it also keeps on chasing after me, I think its a message for us but I dont know what it means.

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈: SIS WHY WERE YOU CRYING, WERE YOU HAVING ANOTHER NIGHTMARE?

There were a lot of people staring at us in concern outside the room, I was too terrified to tell everyone about what had happened so I kept silent the whole day.

I remember what I promised my mother that I'd protect my brother from Araneida no matter how hard the situation might get so I joined The Shinabi training in order to protect my brother while he stays in the building to help others take good care of it.

There were a lot of people that I dont know out there and it was awkward, because I don't know how to socialize.

𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍: ATTENTION! Today me and my Hishabi comrades will go back to the village to see if there's more survivors, for now i'll let Hisho-, wait who's that girl over there, why is she going back in the camp? 

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: That's Recca sir.

The whole crowd laughed and I was standing there confused.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Oh Sir I am terribly sorry, I was changing my belt because its broken.

𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍: You aren't really listening are you?

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: My apologies sir, it's my first day in training and I only changed my belt I didn't know the training has started.

𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍: You don't have to apologize you're 15 and too young to be here after all, HISHO! COME AND TRAIN THE NEWBIES I STILL HAVE TO FIND OTHER SURVIVORS IN THE VILLAGE.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: Affirmative.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: LISTEN EVERYONE, go sit down for a while, I'll go check if Mirika is awake now then we'll start training.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Mirika? Mirika Yim?..

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: How do you know her full name?...

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Oh she's my little brother's friend.

Hisho stared at me with a terrible look, and went and find where Mirika was.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎:  Come with me, Don't tell anyone about this alright?

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Uhm... Okey?

We went down stairs and I saw numerous doors and I asked Hisho about it.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Why is there so many doors in here?

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: We're in a building, ofcourse there will be a lots of doors.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Makes scenes, but what's in it though?

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: You'll know.

Hisho stopped walking and said.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: Don't make any noise.

He opened the door and told me the truth about Mirika Yim and I was shocked after hearing those.