•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 || 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 ||•

Because of Mirika Yim's unique powers the building was created, No one knows what her power was but they call it the Crystacy Bolt, because it's like a crystallized rock with electric expotion if she uses it, But the truth is its actually a curse.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: The real reason why there are many doors down here it's because Mirika locked the power she can't control and it can be very dangerous if anyone may open it, because of her power everyone, including the Shinabi men are afraid to stay close to her which made me feel sad for her.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Don't worry about that My brother and I aren't afraid to be her friend anyway, about the doors... Has anyone been in it since this building was made?

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: None, not even Mirika has been in it.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Oh, is that so.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: There are times she cant control her power, especially if she's angry that's why I always try to make her calm in any situation to not hurt others.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Did she make that scar under your eye?

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: Yeah, but it's fine by me.

We went back to training but as we go, we can hear the door's banging so loud.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: RECCA RUN!

The door's got crashed One by one and we started running as the magic spreads.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: RUN FASTER RECCA DONT BE SUCH A TURTLE IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE!

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM THAT I GOT SMALL LEGS!

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

The floor crushed and we both fell into a deep pit.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: ouchh..I fell so hard.. WAIT WHERE ARE WE WHY IS IT SO DARK IN HERE

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: It look's like Mirika helped us escape.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: SHE CAN SEE US?

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: I guess.

There was a voice coming from afar.

:ARE YOU TWO OKEY?

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: WHO WAS THAT!?

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: WHO WAS WHAT??

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: DIDN'T YOU HEAR THAT EARLIER?

:Only you can hear me Recca, But don't worry I won't do anything to harm you, I communicated to you inside your mind.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Woah that's so cool.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: There's someone in my mind saying that only I can hear them.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: Uhm.. Well thats weird but cool at the same time.

The floor was going back up to the building.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: I thought that will be the end of my life..

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎: No one asked.

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀: Are you a retard or something?

As we go up we could see the sunlight and saw people mourning, we saw Mirika was out of control.