Chapter 11: Bring Me to Life

-Continuing from Chapter 10-
Third Person POV
Selena finally gained enough strength to push Kid away making him fall over "DONT TOUCH ME!!!" She shouted holding herself but Kid stood up "please don't push me away Selena" he said calmly before he had a blade against his throat and a pair of glowing eyes "help me..." She spoke with soft words before disappearing into shadows helping Free and Erika get to Kishin Asura. Maka and Soul were fighting Crona, Stein was fighting Medusa, and Kid and Black*star were trying to stop Free, Erika, and Selena before they realized it was too late......

Selena's POV
I stood there as I watched Asura put his skin back on it was disturbing but he was in a sack of his own skin. I walked up to him after he was finished "hello Asura" I said putting my katana away and he looked down at me "it's been awhile Shadow..." He said patting my head and I growled "don't pat my head but Medusa ordered me to stay along with your side to protect you" I said crossing my arms before he picked me up and went up ground. Asura put me down and stood infront of me "Asura, I see you've awaken" I heard Lord Death's voice as I looked up into the sky "well hello Death" Asura said smirking up at him before they fought I sighed as I watched the fight. "Kid.....help.......me" I said softly to myself before collapsing into Asura's arms and falling to sleep.

-two weeks later-

Kid's POV
It's been two weeks since Selena and Asura left I remember the words she said before she was gone "help me....." "Kid..........help..........me" her voice echoed through out my head I couldn't help but bite my lip and hoped she would come back. Come back to me. Soul was more on the depressed side since his sister wasn't here I've noticed a change in his attitude but I ignored it. "Kid......do you think Selena will come back......?" Maka asked looking down in worry of her weapon I sighed "don't worry Maka I'm sure she'll come back....maybe...." Just the thought of Selena made me want to cry but I had to stay strong Selena would want that for me in this situation.

-To Where Selena and Asura was-

Asura's POV
As I sat under piles of broken wood, I held Selena in my arms she finally woke up but she didn't talk alot. Until I said something "Selena, look at me" I said lifting her head up and she looked at me as a smirk appeared on my face and kissed her deeply. Her eyes widen as I noticed my black blood enter her blood because the white part of her eyes turned black leaving the glowing orange color of her eyes I pulled away "how do you my reaper?" I asked stroking her cheek and she grinned insanely "I feel wonderful~" she said licking up my neck which made me groan "please Asura~? Can we have fun~?" She said whispering in my ear and I smirked rubbing her cult "gladly~" I said hearing her moan loudly then our night began and heard Selena say four words that made me think

"Bring Me to Life............Asura......"

(SORRY FOR THE LATE/SHORT CHAPTER!!)