Chapter 12: A Little Piece of Heaven~

-few months later (god Damn the time skips XD)-

Kid's POV
It's been about 3 months since Selena disappeared I've moved on with Maka but I still love Selena more than her and Maka knows and understands that I will never get over Selena. Soul actually disagrees with mine and Maka's relationship one time he shouted saying he didn't want me with Maka but with his sister and I should fight for her. Which is honestly........the truth....... While walking down the hall, I saw a familiar face but only difference was her eyes...

Selena's POV
"It's Her!" "Why is she here?" I heard the whispers from the people in hall as I walked they're noticing my eyes which outside I didn't care but inside....I felt guilty and sad. As I walked into Stein's class, Soul came running up to me and hugged me tight and I hugged back "S-Soul....." I managed to get out with tears running down my face nuzzling my head into his neck he hugged me stroking my hair trying to calm me down "I've missed you Soul" I said looking up at him and Soul smiled "I've missed you too" I smiled small but then frowned "I heard Kid is with Maka now...." I said softly looking down Soul nodded "he still loves you Selena" he said patting my head gently making me growl "stop" I said looking at him and Soul chuckled

-Two Days Later-

Third Person POV
After Selena came back to Death City, Soul and her were always together so they won't lose each other again. As Selena walked to her brother apartment, she saw Kid and Maka in an alley arguing she walked down with her eyes turning black and began singing A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold. Kid and Maka turned to her with wide eyes "you know arguing like that will only make your relationship worse" Selena said smirking evilly "Selena?! You're back?!" Maka shouted standing back Selena's eyes turned normal and sighed "yes I'm back its not so surprising" she said putting her hands in her jacket pockets looking at the wall before feeling arms wrap around her waist "Selena...I'm happy your back..." Kid said laying his head on her back and Selena slightly smiled "so you and Maka are a thing now?" Selena said looking over her shoulder and Kid nodded slowly which made the white hair vampire frown knowing she lost the one she loved the most but then again she was seduced by Asura who was asleep unaware that Selena was at Death City. At night, Selena at in her room by the window looking up at the night sky wondering why she came back but she never found her answer "Selena, I'm going to bed see you in the morning" said Soul as he walking past her room "night Soul" she said staring out her window. All she could think about was Kid and how she lost him to Maka. "Kid...why..." She asked quietly to her wishing she could find the key to her dark heart which was covered in madness. Selena stood up and walked to her bathroom and looked into the mirror as she looked at her reflection she say the eyes of madness "you're a monster" said her reflection smirking "do you believe they accept you still? I can take that pain away all of the guilt, sadness, every emotion you have" Selena growled and punched the mirror "s-shut up...I won't fall to it I won't fall into the madness..." She said in a deep tone before looking up with red and orange glowing eyes until her eyes started turning black. "No.........." She stood there holding herself "please stop this Asura!!" She shouted but she then felt arms wrap around her "you left I thought I told you not to leave Selena" said a familiar voice whispering into her ear "Asura...please..." Selena said looking at him from the corner of her eyes "I rather not you're mine Selena Evans mine alone" he said smirking before smashing his lips against hers pouring black blood into her mouth she tried to refuse the blood but her throat became dry and decide to swallow the blood which she soon realized..............it was a huge mistake.................

(Again! Sorry for this short chapter I'll add more to it I swear)