Chapter 14: Isnt It Tragic?

Soul's POV

After Kid, Selena, Liz, Patty, and Makahon returned from their mission, Selena was in the hospital for three weeks due to her injuries. "Sir, don't worry your sister will be fine alright? We'll make sure she's safe" a nurse said walking in the room "I hope so..." I said holding Selena's hand while she slept Kid was on the other side with his head on her stomach and holding her hand "Kid, why did you allow her to get injured?" I said angrily looking at him "I didn't mean to Soul it was mainly Makahon's fault for her getting hurt" he said looking up with a tear stained face I signed "well that is true" I said looking at Selena as she slept "I just hope she's safe and she doesn't get hurt again" I stood up and walked out the room leaving Kid with Selena. "Soul, I have your sister's results I convince the doctor to give them to me" Stein said coming up to me as I was walking down the hall "oh? What do they say?" I asked looking at him "her blood work shows a small amount of black blood in her system" said Stein placing his hand on my shoulder "your sister is turning back normal Soul that's a good thing" I nodded and gave a small smile "now I just hope she wakes up Kid is in the room with her" I said before walking away.

-two weeks later-

Makahon's POV

after Selena came out the hospital, her and Kid became closer than ever i was happy for my meister she finally got her lover back. My sister, however, was jealous and upset even though she would push it off and pretend she wasn't upset. As Selena and I walked down the street, I noticed her katana on her back 'that's strange...I never knew she had a katana' I thought "hey Selena I didn't know you had a katana when did you get it?" I asked looking at her "I've been had this since I was maybe 12 only because I am a Shadow Grim Reaper and Vampire" Selena said putting her hands in her pockets and looked at me "did you say Shadow Grim Reaper?" I said in a slight child voice and she nodded "wow! i thought they were only a fairy tale not actually real" I said smiling as she giggled "well you better believe it Makahon you have a Shadow Reaper for a meister" Selena said with a grin "and the vampire part I won't bite you I promise you that" I nodded with a slight smile "that's good to know" I said before tripping over a rock and falling on my face "owww....." I groaned in pain sitting up with blood coming from my nose. "Are you ok Makahon?" Selena asked bending down to me "yeah just hurt my nose" i answered back looking up at her "your blood smells sour and sweet" Selena said covering her nose trying to block the smell of my blood I wiped the blood away with my sleeve of my shirt "sorry..." I said looking away before feeling a slight sharp pain in my neck "Selena?" i said quietly realizing Selena dig her fangs into my neck it did hurt for a moment but then I started to feel dizzy but Selena pulled away "sorry couldn't help myself" she said standing up and held out her hand for me to take and pull me up. After we got to our apartment, Selena stayed in her room most of the time only coming out for food, drinks, and to use the restroom. "Selena, Kid's here to see you!" I shouted down the hall "alright I'll be in there in a minute!" Selena shouted back as I allowed Kid inside "is she ok?" Kid asked but I shrugged "I don't know she's been her room the whole time" I said looking down the hall seeing Selena coming out her room. Kid smiled "hi love" he said taking Selena's hand and held it as Selena smiled "hi Kid" she said and hugged him I smiled at the couple "I'm gonna leave you two alone now" I said walking to my room to give Selena and Kid some time alone.

Kid's POV

As Makahon left Selena and I alone in the living room, Selena sat down on the couch and pulled me down with her which made me chuckle "love have I ever told you how weird you can be but I love you anyways?" I said kissing her cheek "yes you have and thank you Kid" Selena said smiling "what shall we do?" I shrugged "I don't know what do you want to do?" Selena tilted her head thinking. I smirked looking at her "how about this~?" I said biting her neck which made her moan "ok you horny reaper you're coming with me~" Selena said taking me to her room and I shut the door locking it before going back to Selena and kissing her with tongue "I love you so much Kid" Selena said between each kiss before pushing me against the bed and unbuttoning my jacket and shirt "I'm already getting hard because of you~" I said biting my lip as she sat on my waist "I can tell it's getting so hard against me making me wet~" she said grinding against my hard member making me groan "Kid~" Selena moaned out before kissing my chest as she swayed her ass up in the air making me whimper and rolled her over "let's see the mess I made of you" I said pulling off her shorts showing her soaked panties "I'm not the only horny one" I said licking up her clit making her moan "stop teasing please" she said biting her lip as I pulled her panties off "with pleasure~" I said and started licking up her clit and sucking as she moaned loudly.

Selena's POV
"K-Kid..." I moaned out with him licking and sucking. Then I felt hands sliding up my shirt showing my breasts I decided to not wear a bra for reasons and Kid left my lower regions and moved up sliding off his shirt "did your breasts grow while you were gone?" He said squeezing them making me moan "maybe maybe not you don't know~" I said between moans as he toke one of my breasts into his mouth and sucked on it "s-stop teasing please" I said moaning and rubbed my leg against his hard member making him groan "fine I guess I can let you have your fun now" he said allowing me to flip him over and unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants sliding them down "you know if you didn't want me to make you horny like this then I wouldn't have but then again where's the fun in that?" I said pulling off his boxers and wrapped my hand around him slowly stroking him as he groaned loudly "don't be too loud~ we don't want Makahon to hear" I said licking the tip and sucking on it making Kid moan and gripping my hair as I went down farther sucking and gagged slightly "S-Selena~...do you know how I missed you like this?" Kid said gripping on my hair tighter as I continued to suck on his member and finally coming back up panting "I believe too long" I answered his question as I stood up and sat on his waist "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting dear" I said kissing his neck. "I should punish you for making me wait for so long" Kid said smacking my ass and grabbing it making me gasp "oh yeah?" I said grinding against him making him moan and I smirked "You just love me making you moan huh?" I said biting his neck "indeed but I also love hearing you moan" Kid said lifting up my waist and positioning himself at my entrance as I bit my lip slowly going down on him moaning "K-Kid I don't think I can do this" I said blushing dark "don't worry I'll help you" Kid said holding my hips and moved them as he thrust into me fast making me moan loudly "oh Kid~" I moaned out putting my hands on his chest "harder please" I said trying to not be loud as he picked up his speed and slammed into me hard I moaned louder gripping his shoulder and moved my hips with every thrust he made "damn your getting tight on me Selena" he said sitting up and sucking on my breast as I bounced on him moaning louder "so much for being quiet" I said between moans "but it's worth it" I slowed down and next think I knew I was on my knees with him fucking me from behind hard and fast I moaned "oh my god Kid~!" I moaned out in bliss as he went abit more harder and slapped my ass "s-shit please don't touch me there!" I said feeling his hand making its way down to my lower regions and rubbed fast making me moan and scream at the same time "KID~!!" I moaned out loudly enjoying the pleasure he gave me but my climax was near "I-I'm coming s-soon" I said between moans "same here" Kid said before we both came on each other. Panting, we lay down beside each other and I cuddled into his chest pulling a blanket over us "that was amazing better than from the first time" I said smiling and kissed his cheek making him smile and we both fell asleep

(This chapter is officially done! Ended with a steamy lemon in my opinion and that rhymed oh geez anyways thanks for reading!)