Finding Nemo (wait what)

"It was said that in the past, an ancient powerful God had once existed.

He was known as a benevolent God who helped people in need to win againts the people who have wronged his believers.

From small things,

'Our lord helped my family to win againts the fake charges placed upon our house and our farms! He protected us from those greedy bastards!'

'The Lord gave us his blessings to win againts the horde of dark creatures attacking our land! He might not be as almighty as the God of Rain or the God of the Sea, but he protected us!'

To big things,

'The God of Triumph helped our ancestors to win against those who enslave them in their rebellion and granted us freedom to live and thrive on these lands!'

However, after a few hundred years have passed, the God of Triumph have suddenly dissappeared.

His believers have prayed for him to help them, they've gone desperate that they performed a Blood Sacrifice, a sacred event that ensures that the God they're offering and praying to would appear, no matter what happens.

But instead, the temples of their God, their symbol, the God that have saved them again and again even when he's weaker than the main Gods and Goddesses, crumbled.

His believers all begged for him to come back, rebuild his temples, and not to abandon them, but the God of Triumph never answers, and the temples kept crumbling more and more as they keep rebuilding it.

In the end, they survived without their God that abandoned them as other Gods took pity of them and blessed them instead.

The God of Triumph was never heard of again after the weird and tragic occurrence.

Some said that the God have been killed by other Gods in an argument mortals can't understand, others believed that the God abandoned them for he deemed the mortals unworthy of his blessings.

Some other believers prayed to other Gods to ask of him, but the other Gods did not know what happened to him. His devoted believers can't help but waver and at last, they devote their faith to other Gods."

(ooooo~ very dramatic~ oooo~)

Sigh.

Choi Han exhales. He never believed that finding information of an ancient possibly-never-existed God would be easy, but there's so little information and almost no scripts about the God that he can't help but feel frustrated.

He would have thrown the useless piece of paper to the puddle of mud on the side out of frustration, but ironically the useless piece of paper has the most information about the so-called powerful God out of all others he and the King has ever found.

He took out a scroll made from a God's power his Liege had given him (which looks extremely fancy) and tore it. He can already hear the shouts of some knights that have found his trail and the barking of dogs snuffing out his scent.

A blinding light soon engulfed him as he felt himself being moved to another place, which only he and the King knows about.

He opens his black raven eyes to meet beautiful blue, the current King of Roan Kingdom, staring at him with a questioning gaze, asking if he obtained the script he sent him to find.

Choi Han nods, as he inspected the place with a quick scan before he pulls out the script he found from the rubbles of an old temple deep inside those psychotic believer's lands.

The King's face visibly lit up at the appearance of the ancient crumpled and yellow paper as he stands from his seat and started to read the short text.