Never Gonna Give You Up, Never Gonna Let You Down (wtf)

I just re-read all of my chapters and drafts and I found out that my writing are like one moment its humor but then suddenly it connects to a sad angsty scene/situation and reverse lol.

Is it confusing to read? Or is it good since the seriousness of the situation and plot didn't feel as heavy thanks to it? Should I lessen the humor? Or maybe lessen the sad parts?

Or is it good just like this? Comments will be appreciated :D

———————————————————————

"OH MY LORD! THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAVE BLESSED US WITH AN ORA--"

Aigoo I want to go home.

"Be quiet."

"Gasp! The God-nim is talking to me!!!"

Sigh.

The God gazed at the Priests bowing to him from the comfortable throne he's sitting on.

He can feel the Priests's second-hand embarrassment from where he's sitting and prayed to himself that they won't feel his.

The interior of the room around him, - contrary to what people would expect from a powerful ancient God's temple to look - is only a medium sized humble temple as he didn't want people to know that a God just materialize to the world.

Not like anyone except his people would know who he is.

The Praying Room.

It is a room that inside appearance would change depending on the temple a God chose to materialize into.

They won't actually incarnate onto Earth, they would only appear as a transparent figure, which can help them to bless their people and give them Divine Items.

An Oracle are only a holy piece of parchment - well, for the mortals, as all the Gods do to the parchment is just to write words in it - that can only be read or to use as a telepotation scroll if the God orders them to go somewhere.

But right now, he wondered if he should just send an Oracle and be done with it as the screeching of the Pope started to irritate him, even though the room is soundproofed and no one would hear them from outside.

Well, whatever. Just tell them what to do and go back to sleep.

"A black-haired mortal have been investigating about me to ask for my help these last few months. I need one of you to inform them that I do not wish to lend them my powers."

The Priests trembled at the sound of their God's voice except the Pope who's oddly quiet when others would thought that he would be having a seizure at the floor right now.

Ah, those intelligent green eyes. Sometimes they make me shiver like how that old man always do when he smiles viciously at me.

"This person is a strong and dangerous mortal. So if you are not confident enough in facing him, you may leave, as I will not force you to."

As the Pope's smile started to become crazier and crazier, a Priest raise his face to look towards under their Lord's eyes, too afraid and respecting to make eye contact.

"We will do anything you ask of us, my Lord. You have blessed us day by day without asking for many offerings and kept us safe!"

There are a few whispers of confirmation and praise coming from the other Priests that is sincere.

The redhead frowned hearing all of those praises, as they are all too over-rated (they're not) as the Pope started to speak.

"My Lord, as they have said, you are an almighty God that have helped us for hundreds of years, so why would you not help them and spread your holy existenc--!"