Let Me Sleep...! (a redhead's plea of rest)

A certain redhead's POV and a glimpse to his life as a God :b

————————————————————

.....

Quiet.

It's peaceful.

No one is bothering him.

There are no annoying requests, no whispers of prayers from the people, no offerings that randomly popped up on the floor, tripping him while he's strolling around his garden.

Nothing.

Which is why something is wrong.

But is it worth solving if everything is so peaceful like this?

Hmm, he'll enjoy this a bit longe--

"My Lord, it is time to wake up."

- Hmn..

Ah.

It was all a dream.

Damn it. Fuck it all.

(whoa, goddamn Cale, chill)

I should have known it was too good to be true.

The world could be burning for all I care let me sleep a bit more--

"My Lord, you have been in slumber for 20 years. It is time to wake up."

- Hmm... Let me sleep a bit more Ron...

"You can't, my Lord. The world is facing a crisis and the people need to move. The God of Despair is making a mess on Earth."

Fuck. Damn that radish.

- Just make some Oracle using my name and send it to them to make them move somewhere. Just let me sleep some more...

" My Lord, I may have been granted immortality as a half-God by your blessings, but you know I still can't do that."

Goddammit..!

My precious sleep--!

- Hah, fine. I'm awake. Bring me a parchment and the summary of what happened in the last 20 years while I take a bath.

"Yes, my Lord. This Ron will soon come back with them."

The old man quickly and silently exit the room and closed the door with a small click.

The room is big and spacious with white walls and pillars that are embroidered with gold lines forming beautiful patterns.

There are some potted plants on the corners of the room and a big red sofa with pillows and blankets in the middle of the room.

On the walls, there are some medium sized windows with golden curtains closing them and some light escaping the slits into the room.

A few book-filled shelves are placed near a window, with titles from learning books, poetry, to fictional novels.

(it have novels for most of the book)

At the end of the room, a big comfortable looking black bed are cradling a red haired God that sleeps too much for the bed to practically be the most used furniture in the whole temple.

The God yawned as he finally sat on the bed and stopped rolling around the bed.

Sigh.

- ... What is this horrible feeling right after I just woke up...

The redhead God then goes into a door beside the bedside table and decided to freshen up first.

—————