The King Is Dead! (whoa wait what?)

(it's not TCF if there's no misunderstandings)

My cameo will appear lol.

His fate is tragic though. As expected for the life of a background character :'(

Is the plot and storyline too fast-paced for y'all? Should I slow it down and like add more details than right now or is it good?

I noticed that the story progress on each chapter is kinda fast haha.

I was trying not to make the story to look boring with making too long paragraphs or too long flashbacks like the world-building in chapter 1 but idk if that makes it too fast or not (´- v -';)

This was supposed to be oneshot, as written in the tags, but if it's too fast I can try to write more fillers paragraphs :b

Or I just write for too many ;v; (2k-3.5k per chaps, if someone told me my 1k worth of plot would suddenly turn to this I would call that bullshit 😅)

————————————————————

On the entry gate into the Paerun Kingdom.

A dark brown-haired and brown-eyed King is currently facing the biggest humiliation in his life.

Behind him is his Kingdom's Commander, Choi Han, with the same grim face he's having as they stared at the gate keeper.

The plump uniformed man in front of them are holding their laugh - pretty badly - as a gate guard beside him is also doing the same.

"So you- ahem. *cough*. So- pfft. Ahem I'm sorry, but, sirs. Your names are- *cough* AHEHEM! Are sir Bob and... *snickers* sir Bobb?"

A choked cough could be heard from a guard nearby as the King mustered the most genuine smile he can.

"Yes. And we have business to do in Paerun Kingdom so can you please, kind sir, process our files quickly so we can enter?"

From his peripheral vision, Alberu could see the Commander's hands fisting as if holding back his anger.

Although he's unsure whether that anger directed to the gate keeper or to his Liege as he's the one who make the fake identity files, the most important thing to do at the current time is to quickly get inside the Kingdom without any blood shed.

"Ah yes, AHEM. Phil, bring me the- *cough* ahem. Bring me the stamp here."

A shaky 'yes sir' could be heard as Alberu sighed.

'Why did I thought it was a good idea to use those names as a fake identity?'

He was only aiming for a common name to not be the center of attention from people, but apparently a name as uncreative as 'Bob' isn't it.

From the glare he felt on the back of his head, he could tell the Commander is telling him that he has never heard such bullshit of a name in his life, but what's done is done.

'... But wasn't he's the one who called me that first?'

The gate keeper quickly whipped out a pair of entry permits and signaled the guards to let them in.

"Enjoy your stay in the land of the God of the Sea, sir Bob and sir Bobb."

As he takes the 2 permits, the King peeked at the gate keeper's face in annoyance to see if he's still snickering about their names.

But he was only met by the gate keeper's stern gaze.

Alberu was almost impressed.

Even though they were snickering and holding their laughs earlier, they still inspect the files thoroughly and is gazing at them with a sharp gaze.