Chapter 50: Forever

Waking up right next to the person you love the most is the one of the most wonderful feeling you could ever get in your entire life.

That is what mark is feeling right now as he opened his eyes and saw the figure of his lover sleeping peacefully while clinging its arms to him like a baby.

He didn't bother to wake jeno up because he just wants to stare at its gorgeous face for a while.

"It's should be a crime to be this handsome..." the canadian male murmured while caressing the younger's face with his fingers

Mark smiled and give his lover a tender forehead kiss. He gently draw lines along jeno's face then his eyes caught the latter's lips and lightly brush it using his thumb.

The canadian male pull himself closer to his boyfriend's face when jeno suddenly opened up his eyes making the former flinch.

"Are you trying to kiss me?" the samoyed looking male ask blinking his eyes slowly

The older show a sour expression before shaking his head "No. Why would I kiss you?"

"But you're that close?"

"I saw some dirt on your face so I tried to check it."

"Ahhhhhhh... That's why you're touching my face and brush my lips while my eyes are closed? Yeah you're definitely not trying to kiss me..."

He was looking anywhere but the younger with his lips pursed then rolled his eyes.

Jeno chuckle at the action before giving a peck on the older's lips.

"Tss..."

The samoyed looking male were about to give mark a peck again when the canadian male's unit main door created a loud bang causing for the both of them to almost jump from the bed.

"Who might be this people? It's early in the morning for pete's sake!"

Mark annoyingly force himself to get up and walk to his unit door.

As the canadian male open it, he was immediately strangle to his neck tightly "OUCHHHHH WHO ARE YOU? LET ME GO!"

"How dare you left us without any words huh? HOW DARE YOU MARK LEE? HOW DARE YOU!" donghyuck yelled strangling the canadian male more

The three people who are with the tanned male were cackling up so hard because of mark can't seem to defend himself from the way donghyuck almost break all of the bones he had in his body.

"YAH LEE DONGHYUCK LET HIM GO!" jeno ran towards the tanned male and grab its shirt harshly

"UNHAND MY SHIRT LEE JENO OR ELSE BOTH OF YOU WOULD GET CHOKE ON YOUR NECKS!"

"LET HIM GO!"

"NO!"

In the middle of somewhat sparring session between the three bestfriends, someone knocked on mark's unit door once more.

"You open the door ningning." renjun said removing his dog's buckle

The chinese female open the door expecting a familiar face to appear but to her surprised, a male with a smiling resting face with two bowls on his hand came who looks surprise at the view that welcome him.

"Ohhhhh they're fighting." jongdae murmured then look at the unfamiliar faces in front of him "Hi..." he greeted

"Who are you mister?" ningning ask grabbing the attention of renjun and yeji who glance at the male as well