break up prank (requested)

The smile on Seeun's face quickly faded when she walked into the bedroom to find you walking from the closet and over to the bed, where you were tossing some of your clothes into it.

She just got home from a busy day in practice and she was so excited to be able to spend some time relaxing and unwinding with you, hoping she could simply hold you in her embrace and feel her stresses fade away.

But instead, her heart is sinking in her chest as she watches you pack your things and she's so confused as to why you're doing so.

"Y/N? Everything okay?"

You didn't say anything in response, which only made her worry more.

"Why are you packing? Are you going on a trip or something?"

"Something." You said quietly, making her eyebrows furrow.

Before you could walk back to the closet to grab more of your things, she walked up behind you and pulled you into her arms.

"What's wrong?"

You sighed and looked away from her worried gaze, only to stare into her eyes as she lifted your chin with her fingertips.

"Seeun... I think we should break up."

"What?" She asked as she gazed at you in complete shock. "Break up? What are you talking about? Why?"

"I just feel like things aren't working anymore."

"How so? Tell me so I can fix them."

You pulled out of her arms and went back to the closet, tossing more stuff into your bags.

But when you turned around again, she began to empty your bags onto the bed, all of your clothes falling onto the sheets and even onto the floor.

Her hands were shaking and her heart was racing. She wasn't sure what to do. This was all coming out of nowhere and she was so afraid that she was going to lose you. She wanted to fall apart. She was almost ready to beg you for answers and reasons because she needed them.

"Seeun!" You frustratingly spoke upon seeing everything emptied out of your bags.

"Tell me what's wrong. What made you come to this decision?" She asked as tears filled her eyes, the sight breaking your heart.

"Seeun," you sighed.

"No, please, y/n. I need to know. Maybe I can fix everything! If it's something I did or something I didn't do, I'll work on it and I'll make it up to you!"

You lowered your head, staring at the floor in disappointment.

You'd taken this stupid prank too far. You've made your girlfriend cry.

"Don't go... please, baby." She sobbed and you instinctively pulled her into your arms.

You couldn't keep up with the prank even more. You wanted it to last longer but you can't handle seeing her cry and knowing that it's all your fault makes your heart hurt.

"I'm begging you, my love. Please don't leave me."

"I'm not, baby. I'm not going anywhere."

Those words made her so relieved, so happy. She pulled away with a look of hope in her eyes while you wiped away her tears.

"You're not? You promise?"

"Of course, baby. I promise. I'm never going to leave you. I love you too much."

"But... you said we should break up." She reminded you as she stared at you in confusion once more.

"I know... but I was only pranking you."

"Pranking me? What? Why would you do that?" She asked as she pulled away from you. "That's not funny!"

"I know. I'm sorry. I don't know why I did it. But I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to take it this far." You said.

You watched as she looked away with a heavy sigh before looking back at you with her jaw clenched.

"You know I love you... right?"

"Of course I do." She answered. "But I don't know why you'd do this to me. It wasn't cool, y/n."

"I'm so sorry."

She pulled you into her arms, holding you tightly.

"I won't do it ever again. No more pranks, I swear."

"Good. You better not."

You lifted your head from her shoulder and put your lips on hers, kissing her lovingly.

"I won't ever stop telling you how sorry I am. I love you lots."

"Love you more." She said and rubbed your back before sending you that sweet smile, wordlessly telling you that everything was okay.