you flinch during a fight (requested)

"Why are you lying to me?" Seeun asked as she rubbed her temples. "I saw the pictures all over Twitter, Y/N!"

"I get what you're saying Seeun but I'm not lying to you! I'm not cheating on you!"

Seeun let out a heavy sigh before opening her phone to show you the pictures that were already loaded up on her phone.

In them, you're with another girl.

You were spotted in a ring store and were caught holding her hand inside there and people are also saying that you look at this girl the same way you look at Seeun; full of adoration.

Of course, that's untrue, and there's also a perfectly reasonable explanation for the ring story.

One you don't want to tell Seeun about just yet.

"Someone even said you were kissing her."

"That's a lie." You said. "I might've been out and about with her but I did not kiss her! I'm telling you, Seeun, I did not cheat on you. I would never!"

She let out a groan.

"Why can't you just tell me the truth?"

"I am telling you the truth!" You said in frustration. "Why don't you trust and believe me?"

"That's not fair. Don't go there."

"It's kinda obvious that you don't trust me or believe me. Why?"

"I'm not in the mood for this." She said as she turned her phone off.

"Seeun, please!" You pleaded as she turned around.

You went up to her and gently grabbed her wrist in your hand.

And as she turned around, she raised her hand and your heart dropped.

You quickly covered your face with both hands to shield it from what you thought was coming.

But it never did.

Instead, Seeun just stood there in shock as her heart shattered.

She'd already put the pieces together as to what you thought she was going to do and it broke her heart.

"You thought I was going to hit you, baby?"

You nodded as you moved your hands away from your face.

"No, baby, I would never do that." She said.

You sat on the floor and she sat down beside you.

"i would never put my hands on you. I was just going to tuck a lock of hair behind my ear. I swear, baby, I wasn't going to hurt you."

You sat in silence beside her, which worried her.

"Babe?"

"I was getting a ring made for you. A special one because our anniversary is coming up. I wasn't going to propose yet but I was getting something special made for you. I held her hand to make sure the ring fit on her finger, I put it on her. And that girl is an old friend, nothing more."

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. People see things and spread rumors online and I guess I just fell for it. I should've known better. I should know you'd never do that to me. I'm sorry for everything."

"I love you, Seeun. Way too much to ever hurt you in any way."

"I love you too and you know I'd never hurt you either, right? I'd never hit you, darling. I need you to believe that."

"I do." You said with a little smile.

"Good. Come here." She said as she opened her arms.

You happily moved into them and put yours around her neck.

"I love you so much. I promise this will never happen again."

"I love you too." You said, kissing her neck.

"Can we go upstairs and cuddle? I could use some."

You pulled away and kissed her cheek softly.

"I'd like that."

She stood up with you and led you upstairs, happy that everything was okay again.