weak : spacing out

: ̗̀➛three««
╔═══════ ✟✡✩ ═══════╗

"What's wrong?" Daha held on me, shoving an aspirin in my mouth and a glass of water towards me

"What's wrong?" Daha held on me, shoving an aspirin in my mouth and a glass of water towards me. I stare back at the mirror while drinking the water, almost choking to still see the black dressed man.

I thought I imagined him the first time.

We met eyes and he raised his eyebrow towards me, looking quite amused. I stare frozen at him. He was sitting on the reflection sink, not infront of me. It was trippy and I couldn't react. I don't know how to react.

Daha reached out to me and grabbed me back to my senses. "Hey, are you good?" she asked, worried. I, on the other hand, is now looking back and forth at the man and Daha. She seem to not notice him, but he looks at Daha menacingly.

I felt protective of Daha and pushed us both out of the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and shook Daha panickedly. "Didn't you see? There was a man in my bathroom." I whisper as to not be heard by whoever, whatever that was.

"Is it that bad?" Daha holds my hand and feels my forehead. "Bad what?" this time I was calming down but the thought of a possible ghost or hallucination even, freaks me out on the inside.

"Duh, your hangover. Is it that bad?" she replies and I facepalm. There's no use explaining. She's not one to believe in such. While I, believe in anything supernatural.

We walk down to the dining room to talk about her date while she cooks me hangover soup. I was spacing out all the time we've chat. Though I've been listening and registering her story in my head. It just didn't process to words as I've been stuck thinking about that strange presence, presumably still in my bathroom.

It's 9 pm and we're watching a movie, more like watching it in the background while talking. "By the way, your room's still a mess. That's a lot of beer cans. Oh and candles. Odd, babe." Daha commented, popping more popcorns in her mouth.

She gives me a side-eye when I didn't reply and gave me a nudge. "You've also been out of it. Is that pretty head of yours not working no more?" she knocks on my head and triggered a flash of headache.

I glare at her. "You just gave me more of your stupidity." I rolled my eyes and soothed the part she knocked at. "Anyways, yeah, I might've done a ritual that might've worked." I tested the waters to see how she would react this time.

"Pfft. Bullshit, tell me about it." Daha snorts casually. I rolled my eyes again, I expect too much of her. We sit in comfortable silence and finished the movie.

Few more hours of hanging out and chatting, she left my house at 1 am. I asked her to stay the night but she declined. She would stay if she want anyways. I let her be despite it being four months since the last time we've seen each other.

Friends that good never feels different through time.

Although, I was shaken at the thought of getting a visit from an unknown entity. It would be promising if I actually saw him when Daha was still present. But I didn't and he could be anywhere.

I checked every door upstairs but to no avail. My hangover had dropped down but I still felt weak and heavy. Gladly, I managed to clean the house and put my cherub statue back up.

I slept at around 2 am by the help of ibuprofen. Honestly, time and weather is the only occuring factor in my life that I look at. With that thought, I wake up at 3 am. No. Somebody woke me up at 3 am.

Whispers and strange noises enter my ears and it wasn't soothing and human-like. It was terrifying. I open my phone and record these sounds. I was scared out of my senses. I was half awake and feeling weaker than anything else.

There was a tug behind me accompanied by slurping noises. It wasn't satisfying and I didn't dare to look back. I dash towards my bathroom and turned the lights on, locking the door.

I placed myself on the bath tub and covered myself with a towel. It was bold of me to assume they couldn't go through walls but I was panicking and couldn't think of whatever to do.

Staring intensely at the door, my peripheral caught a hand slowly protruding from the mirror. I was terrified and decided to just cover my eyes. It works right?

✟✡✩◥

The devil sensed rogues back at the human realm yet again. It was giving him a headache ever since that innocent human that lived within his domain, fell on the sinners trap.

Ignorance. He sigh getting ready to rest and let SUGA and JK do their thing. But as soon as he closed his eyes, it smelled stronger, rotten souls.

"V, wake up its right there." JK, the devil's right hand, cleared the smoke up to show him a vision of Saeyi running from a vermin.

"It's the girl from earlier." V stands up and watch her hide while the rogues try to drive her to the edge by emitting negativity.

"Shouldn't you, like, help her or something?" SUGA quips from his comfortable space at the corner of the room.

V's face twitched at his comment, "If you did your job better and captured them before they lured a dumbass human. Then we won't be having this new responsibility, Min Yoongi." Even though JK was the one who did a bad work this time, V took his time to enunciate SUGA's real name. Which he rolled his eyes in exchange.

"Hey! Don't go saying real names outloud when you spend your time outside. Anyways, Goodluck." RM reminds from the speakers, he's always quick to catch rule breaks.

JK and SUGA left the room and V followed by going through the mirror. He gave the human in the bathtub a quick glance before leaving the bathroom through the door.

Startled at the sound of the door knob moving, Saeyi took a peek only to see a tall figure stepping into the darkness of her room.

This didn't gave her the time to process more information as she pass out on the tub full of sweat and pale as ever.

les' notes: ily y'all