undress

: ̗̀➛four««
╔═══════ ✟✡✩ ═══════╗

V waved his hand and smiled his full teeth towards the rogues scattered on the corners of her room

V waved his hand and smiled his full teeth towards the rogues scattered on the corners of her room. These are the sinners that escaped hell to sit on people's shoulder and drive them to sin.

The devil on your shoulder, please flick them off.

A rogue was to escape and V caught it. V's face turned bitter as his eyes glared at it. He approach the rogue -that seemed to be missing limbs and almost skeletal- and held its neck tight.

Powerful rogues are human-like it's how they deceive humans. But these present on Saeyi's room are demonic entities that aren't as powerful. Therefore taking the shape of dead humans, disfigured and frighteningly gross.

"If any of you move, it'll be the capital punishment." V announced as the rogue in his grasp turns to flakes and ashes. "Cease to exist." he recites, dragging his feet, tauntingly while they all cower in fear.

One of them took the courage to run towards the open bathroom. If anything, it wasn't courageous as testing a devil's authority might as well be an unecesarry torture itself.

V's blood boils at the shameful pest about to take over her body. "And here I was, trying to be merciful." he chuckled, annoyed and disappointed.

"It's never worth it with trash. You know what, I'll do it anyways." V grins mischief after hearing everyone plead and kneel before him.

He let them cry their hearts out for a minute and a half before speaking up, "Okay okay, shut up. I won't." Everyone in the room stood up silently, eyeing V with spite before dissolving into ashes with one clap from him.

Pretty fair game.

Rogues that turns into ashes by the hands of a devil, will never have the chance to reincarnate.

V pats his clothes and washed his hands clean on the sink. He thinks of what to do about her. Of course, he could just leave her to wake up in the morning but then the same thing can happen next day at 3 am.

It was tough just killing 8-10 rogues in one sitting and he'd have to write a lot of papers about it. RM won't help him this time.

Regarding Saeyi, he decided on the best but not recommended choice. If he had to use this chance one time on his eternal life then it should be someone living on his domain.

That reason and the fact that Saeyi had withstand the effects of summoning sinful entities in a faerie circle and survived a day. It was quite fascinating.

She was strong to not have thought of killing herself and let the rogues use her as a vessel. Although back when she was drunk...

"We don't talk about it." V cringes, he couldn't stop a human from doing what they wanted even if it could lead to catastrophic things. Only angels could do the minimal, and Jin and J-hope had their leave approved so he had no one to push in that situation.

V did a double take on his appearance at the mirror. "I look good in both lighting." he comments, referring to the difference at his domain and earth.

It was now past the witching hour and she should be awake. But he isn't one to wait.

"Wake up pumpkin." he opens the shower as water rushed down almost drowning Saeyi.

He could've woken her up with a light hit on the shoulder but he went out of bounds.

Saeyi sat up immediately, catching her breathing and clearing her face from the current of water. But the devil turned it up and the water washed down on her, stronger than ever.

This made her stand up rushing to get out of the tub. She accidentally held his arm since she almost slipped getting out of there. Well she shouldn't have.

It backfired. Now that she had made contact with his being. He can now possess her body or hear her soul talk. It was tempting for V but he's not a fan of Saeyi and her style.

Although it was the first time an option to possess a human, opened for him.

He watch as she cough and shiver uncontrollably. "So frail." he smiles, amused at humans. They're like sets of toys that move on their own or pets that can understand and converse, a very interesting concept.

"Why is it so cold..." Saeyi shudders, about to convulse. Sniffling, she looks around the floor spotting shiny shoes upfront. She looks up at the body to see the same tall man from yesterday.

The guy crouches beside her, holding her chin up and scrutinizing her features. "Not bad." he nods while she sat there confused and freezing, about to get a cold.

Saeyi could faint, not because of the 4 am temperature, but because of this person in front of her. "Y-you look pretty." she managed to squeak out although incoherent, V understood.

"I know right." he grins, taking a dry towel from the cabinet and draped it across her shoulders. Saeyi covered herself tightly, desperate for warmth.

He left the room, footsteps heading downstairs and Saeyi attempts to stop him but her body was numb and can't be moved. She felt helpless as she sat there about to fall unconscious.

"Hey, don't die on me."

Saeyi's eyes went wide as he whispers on her ear, blowing warm air she desperately need. She exhales comfortably as V moved back with a sickening grin before pouring kettle water all over her.

She held her breathe and let him sprinkle hot water on her. Sadistic as it is, it actually helped.

Would've been better if he had just hugged my body or something. Saeyi's mind started to run.

"I heard that." V snickers, putting the kettle at the sink. He helped her up but it was hard with those wobbly legs. "Ugh, I don't get paid for this." he complains before lifting her body up to sit on the sink.

V shakes his hand after setting her down. "Now, I'm wet." he furrows his eyebrow at Saeyi while taking his coat off, leaving him with a black shirt.

"Go on. Undress." V tilts his head, tone quite challenging.

Shivers is what she felt, "I don't even know you and you want me to get naked? So uhm who are you and why are you in my house?" she asked, quite curious rather than accusing.

He scoffed, offended at her interrogation when all he had done was saved her body and soul from getting stolen and getting hypothermia.

V flips his hair back leaving it damp. He then held a stare at her again, this time obviously irritated.

Saeyi moved further away from him, hitting the wall behind her which made her yelp. V closed his eyes and sighed loudly to let her hear his feelings.

"Just strip yourself off of that wet clothes and wear new ones, whatever you're on your own." he rubbed circles on his nose bridge and left through - and when I say through, I meant through. He went through the mirror.

Saeyi's mouth went wide and the last thing she saw was a wink from the guy before disappearing into the mirror.

les' notes: thanks for reading ★ saeyi is crouched in the bathtub unconscious for an hour so she couldn't stand up and she was very cold bcs V doesn't really know about hot and cold showers, highly likely it was accidentally cold shower. the kettle wasn't really hot water it was water she boiled before sleeping so it was somehow hot and warm. jimin is