what are u

: ̗̀➛five««

╔═══════ ✟✡✩ ═══════╗

SAEYI

It would be messed up to think I could sleep well with all of those strange scenarios that happened within the span of sixty minutes more or less. As someone who experienced it first hand, it definitely felt like I've been with him for a long time. Time was definitely distorted.

6 am and I'm sitting against the wall in front of my closed bedroom door. Ever since I was blacked out drunk, that room had been cursed. I listened to the recording I had taken and I 100% didn't imagine those scary-ass noises. They definitely and most likely were demonic things that came with that weird guy.

At some point, I did doubt that he's one of the bad guys since he helped me out from freezing but then I remember he asked -no demanded me strip in the most threatening (and sexy) way. Also, he literally poured hot water on me. The energy was there but the procedure was ambiguous. 

I still don't understand how I got drenched with water but I blamed it on the source of those scary noises. Damned demons.

"I should call a shaman," I mumble before yawning. My head drops to the wall beside me and my eyes start to drop. "No, no urgh," I stretch my eyes wide while shaking my head. "Fuck, I can't think straight. I need to eat." 

Lucky enough, I was appointed to babysit last minute. They had just remembered to pay tax and were in a rush, almost kneeling and begging me to do the job early in the morning. I did comply because the line do be long if you go later and well free food.

But before they came by I was looking everywhere for the contact info, app, and website for JM's spicy chicken wings. It was weird how everything about it disappeared when I had just discovered them recently.

Please tell me I didn't get banned while blacked out drunk. Damn alcohol, my chicken wings...

"Hey hey no fighting," I shout gently, rolling my eyes. I hear Tina and Chan run around and scream in their room while I take more food from the fridge. I can do what I want as long as I look after these expensive pets, isn't that nice?

Laughter fills my ears as I pile my plate with sushi rolls and the typical eggs and bacon. The expensive pets seemed to be enjoying themselves so I decided to leave them alone and eat on the table catching up with YouTube.

✟✡✩◥
"Come out of there." Tina giggles, hiding behind Chan's body. They were both sitting on the floor, heads focused up at the person in front of them.

He smiles widely at them. "I don't want to." Tina scrunched her nose at his reply while Chan knocks on the glass, "Hyung are you single?"

V's attention shifted towards the little boy shining with curiosity. "What the fuck, kids these days man." he shakes his head, disappointed. Though he still earned a hit from Jin. "Hey, I was concerned!" V shouted, baffled at the presence even though he have no clue where Jin was.