the devil squad

: ̗̀➛six««

╔═══════ ✟✡✩ ═══════╗

"WHERE'S SUGA?" V bursts through RM's office, obvious need evident on his face

RM puts his pen and glasses down, glaring at the unexpected visitor. "Don't shout. Hell screams are worse enough," he warns, stretching his joints, loud cracks every single time he moves. "What do you need him for?"

V looked him up and down, "Hyung you look dead minus the fact that you were." The older man glanced at the mirror and saw how depressed he looks. V came behind him and whispered a suggestion in his ears. RM nods, "Let me liven up a bit." he changes clothes while V decided not to.

✟✡✩◥

RM and V walk through a sketchy alley, thugs with threatening auras left and right. Seeming like they're ready to fight yet don't advance.  However, they seemed more threatened than threatening. Although it would look dangerous, V and RM actually were laughing and chatting on the way. They didn't even bat an eye towards the cRazY hostile demons.

"Why?"

A deep disgruntled voice spoke in front of V. He looks up to see JK, talons and wings out while perched on the wall. On the ground is SUGA leaning against the wall, revolver aimed at him. Obviously, the vibes were off and it was nowhere near welcoming.

V holds his arms up, "You're unnecessarily mean." he pouts as RM comes back, and both SUGA and JK seize their weapons. They were suddenly confused and worried.  "Bad news?" JK starts to ask as they gather together in the abandoned house.

Their look of concern is because RM and V never comes out of the human world and them giving the effort to visit out of nowhere is concerning. It's been somewhat 60 millenniums since the last time they got involved with work outside the domain. 

Until then, RM was in charge of plotting and planning around because it's always war against devils and the sinners. V had the peaceful and easiest job, guarding everything that resides within their territory on the human world.

Although before the houses were built on the land, he had an easier job, which is to keep their dwelling place clean. It didn't even need maintaining they just had to compromise with him.

"No, don't be silly we just wanted to hang out. It's been a while." V answers, hooking his arms on SUGA and JK's. SUGA didn't complain at V's action, "Why?" he asks the second time.

"No reason to be honest. RM hyung was looking more dead than the actual ones we keep at the basement. While I, your favorite boy, wanted to have a little get together. You know. Once in a while." V flashes his teeth in a wide grin towards SUGA.

SUGA grimaced, pushing V away from him. "I understand RM's shit but this," he points at a lovely V that would have flowers and bling around him if this was shojou anime. "But this whole bastard is acting sketchy." he looks dubious as V approaches him again.