Chapter Twenty-Three

Hot scoop: Former supermodel Venera Silvestre bagged the hottest and most elusive bachelor in the country.

News flash: Venera Silvestre, the first Filipina face of Nivea and Pantene is currently dating the handsome billionaire Ricardo Segovia.

Celebrity report: Popularly known as a super bitch and playgirl, Venera Silvestre who recently quit modeling, is rumored to be the girlfriend of the eldest heir of Segovias, Ricardo Segovia. The two were seen kissing and hugging last night at the Met Gala Night exhibit. Our source said that the couple had been dating for quite a while now and that Ricardo Segovia had already introduced her to his family. It seems like our playgirl finally settled on one man. Will there be wedding bells soon?

She rolled her eyes and turned off the television. "Why there's always a good adjective in your name?" Himutok niya.

Rise chuckled and hugged her back. "Probably because I'm a good guy."

Inirapan niya ito. "So, bakit hindi mo sinabi sa'king virgin ka pala before?"

Ramdam niya ang pagkibit-balikat nito. He rested his chin over her shoulder. "Same reason why you didn't tell me you were a virgin."

"And yet you insisted to know the reason why."

He faced her and she wanted to sigh in contentment. Mother of God, he was so freaking gorgeous. Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin siya nasasanay sa angking kakisigan nito. Maybe she would never really get used to it. Habang tumatagal ay paguwapo ng paguwapo sa paningin niya ang nobyo.

His hot gaze flicked into her eyes. Ang mga kamay nito ay magaang nakahawak sakaniyang maliit na baywang. Nakatuon sakaniya ang buong atensiyon nito na para bang wala itong interes sa mundo. He leaned down and his hot breath gusted over her lips. "Ven, I'm not judging you. I was there. I saw boys flock around you. You always went to the clubs for boy hunting. I saw you went out with them. I saw you flirted, saw you kissed them." Mariin itong pumikit at yumuko. Na tila isang malupit na bangungot para rito na alalahanin ang mga sandaling 'yon. She bit her lower lip and softly touched his chiseled jaw. Puno ng lumbay na dumilat ito at nag angat ng tingin sakaniya. Isang mapait na ngiti ang pumunit sa mapupulang labi nito.

"Hindi mo alam kung gaano kasakit na makita ang babaeng pinapangarap ko, ang babaeng sinasamba ko, napupunta sa iba't-ibang lalaki. Habang nagpapakapagod akong kumita ng sariling pera, habang nagsisikap akong maging tama at perpektong lalaki para sa'yo, ayon ka, nagpapakasaya sa piling ng iba. Damn, gaano kasakit 'yon? Hindi ko na maisip." Umiling ito at bumuntong hininga. "Parang isang malabong alaala na ang lahat. Habang yakap kita ngayon, habang nakatitig ka sa'kin ng mga oras na 'to, napagtanto kong balewala lahat ng sakit at hirap na pinagdaanan ko because you are finally here in my arms.

"Those rumors? Those women? Just like my parents said, they weren't true. I never get a hard-on with other women. Nabahala ako no'ng una kaya nagpa tingin rin ako but the result was normal. At pagdating sa'yo, tinitigasan naman ako." A devastating grin spread across his face. He reached for her lips. His hot mouth moved over hers, hot and demanding, wrapping her hair around his fingers. He tipped her head back, his tongue thrusting deep into her mouth. He then sighed heavily when he let go of her lips. "Sobrang nireserba ko ang sarili ko para sa'yo, Ven."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her face on his muscular chest. Huminga siya ng malalim. "I'm sorry I couldn't remember you. I'm sorry I didn't notice you. You know, virginity is not a big deal for me. In fact, I wanted to get rid of it the moment I turned eighteen. Hindi ako pinanganak sa una. This is me. This is my perspective on life. I'm not a prude. I am always game, always in for fun, reason why I flirted around. I was finding the right guy who could arouse me. I let them pleasure me and I pleasure them as well pero parang may kulang. It was exhausting sometimes. I'm quite a sexual person. I just haven't met anyone I feel a connection with but then you came..."