1

୨⎯ "Chapter one" ⎯୧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

  Nari would not consider herself a perfectionist. It's totally the opposite. Nari loves chaos and be surrounded by total mess. Even her room is messy. Her mother has always told her to clean up, but for Nari her mess has an order.

Even in class, the girl had her notebooks scattered on the table and instead of learning something from them, Nari listened to music on headphones while drawing on the last page of the notebook. Due to her long hair the teachers could not notice her headphones, apart from Ms Park who was always upset that the girl did not pay attention at all.

Nari had no idea if the teacher was still talking or the class was over. She was too lazy to check. Plus, it was a good song and she had already gotten used to sitting in her uncomfortable chair.

All her good mood had been interrupted by Ryung who pulled out one of her headphones. Nari had raised one of her eyebrows, then noticed how the class was completely empty. Not even her brother had notified her.

"On-jo and Su-hyeok wanted to let you know that the course was over, but Cheongsan didn't let them. He said it would be funny to see your reaction when you realize you were the only one in the class." Ryung explained it to her after noticing her expression.

Nari rolled her eyes. Of course Cheong-san said that. She couldn't feel betrayed because she too would do the same thing if she were in his place.

Ryung continued when he saw that Nari still didn't say anything, "But as I'm a loyal friend I couldn't leave you behind." However a smirk appeared on his face. "And I forgot my jacket here."

Nari puffed amusedly, "And you also say you're a loyal friend."

The two walked out of class together, with Ryung discussing how he was going to eat the best chicken tonight. Nari always laughs when she thinks about the name of the restaurant.

In front of them were Cheong-san and Han Gyeong-su who talked animatedly until On-jo and I-sak appeared. Nari covered her mouth with her hand to hide her laughter when her brother's phone fell on the floor.

Nari manages to catch from his brother's discussion how Gyeong-su mentioned a double date. She put her arms over the two's shoulders and smiled, "Have you finally had the courage to ask On-jo if she wants to go out with you?"

Cheong-san pulled her arm aside from his shoulders and glanced at Gyeong-su when he saw him start laughing. He turned to his sister and crossed his arms to his chest, "You should have stayed in class. I would have had a little peace at home."

Nari ignored her brother and turned to the two boys, "Are you coming tonight?"

The two of them nodded. Gyeong-su began teasing Cheong-san about how beautiful the name of the restaurant was, making the others laugh. Noticing that his sister was laughing turned to her and said, "At least I'm not named after a menu."