Chapter 4.

As Kion, Vitani, and Kovu all exited Pride rock, they all ran down the rockstairs, well, in Vitani's case, walked down the rock stairs. They all walked across the Pridelands, Vitani looking straight ahead, as did Kion till Kovu crashed into him, laughing then took of running towards what they was looking at, water, with all sorts of creatures and animals drinking from it.

"Kovu!" Kion shouted, then also took of running after him, crashing into him, sending both of them running into the water.

"Haha!" Kovu laughed, as he ran through the water, with Kion chasing him in the water also. All of the animals lifted there heads up to look at the two lions, wondering. But, then they all went back to drinking.

Kion leaped out of the water and jumped at Kovu, sending both of them flying onto the grass, when they triped over, Kovu lying across Kion, as they both laughed, Kovu standing, as did Kion.

"Well, that is sure one way to clean your selves." Vitani said, walking upto the two, also clean.

"Yeah, just love beating my bro!" Kovu said, making Kion look to him with an raised eyebrow.

"No Kion." Vitani said sternly, Kovu laughing, with Kion sighing and rolling his eyes.

Kion perked his head up, slowly walking upto the water, he peeked at his reflection, paying close attention to his features, taking a sip of the water, just as Kovu punced onto his back then jumped into the water, making a huge splash what went all over Kion.

"Ugh, Kovu..." Kion said angerly, glaring at Kovu, who smiled nervously, as Kion was drenched head to paw.

Kion shook his fur, getting most of the water out, just as he jumped out of the way, when Kovu jumped onto land.

"Sorry Kion." Kovu said, Kion nodding.

Kion perked his ears up, when Kovu went over to Vitani to talk to her, Kion looked to his siblings before walking over to the bushes and walked through them, grinning he started strotted down the small path, him hearing something like waterfalls?

Kion slowly walked through some vines, seeing a breath taking view. It had a massive waterfall going into this pond, a rock going overhead where you can sit on, with ledges for you to climb up the cliff above the waterfall.

He slowly stepped forward, but spun round when he heard the leaves rusterling, as just then a cheetah walked out talking to a honey badger, but they both stopped when they saw Kion, who stepped baclwards.

"Who are you?" The cheetah asked, as the honey badger's eyes lit up.

"NEW FRIEND!" The honey badger shouted, making Kion to flinch and growl, when the honey badger stepped towards him, arms open wide.

"Who are you!" Kion shouted, barring his teeth.

"Uhm, I'm Fuli? This is Bunga." Fuli said, the cheetah, told Kion, "And you are..?"

"The names Kion." Kion replied sternly, not taking his eyes off of the two.

"Uh, well then, Kion. What are you doing here? Don't recall on seeing you aroound." Fuli said.

"FulI! Bunga!" A bird came down and landed on a rock beside Fuli, "Oh, and lion I do not know?"

"Kion, this is Ono, Ono, this is Kion. Now, what are you doing here, Kion?" Fuli asked.

"Uhm..." Kion thought for a moment.

"Oh! I am pretty sure, I saw you as well of these other 2 lions, walking with Princess Kiara, Tifu, and Zuri, from the outlands?" Ono said, thinking.

"Uh, that sounds about right... Queen Nala, asked me and my siblings to stay here for 3 days. If we like it, then we stay for good, and if not... we go home." Kion said, "We are from the outlands."

"So, I was right! But, why was Kiara with you?" Ono asked.

"Because, I met her and her two best friends, in the Outlands. They we're chased there by Janja and his clan. A clan of hyenas. Then I chased them off, then showed them home with my siblings." Kion explained.

"Hm. Well, that's some sort of meeting story for the Princess of the Pride lands." Bunga said.

"KION!" They all heard somebody shout, making Kion flinch and look to the bushes, sighing.

"Gotta go." Kion mumbled, running to the bushes and jumping over them.

"What a strange lion." Ono said thoughtfully, "Anyway..."