Chapter 2 within his favor

As my eyes opened I saw I was in a bedroom. The walls were f/c and the carpet was sf/c. I saw a dresser with a mirror so I walked to it. And I was shocked when I saw myself. My skin was still s/c but my hands were clawed like and black up to my forearm. My left eye was still e/c but my pupils were slits. My ears were elf like and I had ram horns on my head. And two pairs of wings, my right side was black and left white. The top were giant and the bottom were a smaller pair. I had three crosses on both sides of my face

"Am I dreaming.." I ask myself and turn to the door that was on the right of the bed. I walk to it and open it, there was a hallway with a door every now and then. I walked down into a reached a fancy door. I opened it and walked in and saw the man from before on a royal throne.

"Ah your up. Come forth." He said. I walked towards him and bowed in front of him. "No need for that M/n. As you see you have some new features. But you are still you. But now you are short of a angle of death, a grim reaper. You can summon your weapon and a book of names to kill. You will learn your powers on your own. You can stay in the room you were given or stay on earth."

"May I go back and forth every now and then?" I asked him.

"Yes, you may. But before you go. You have done no sin in your life to be pushed from heaven so you are not only within my favor but within gods as well. So you may see the world differently. " He said as I felt my vision change and I was in the woods were I died. I looked at my hands and saw they were still clawed so I had to be real.

But for now..my father.