chapter 7

As i place the rose in a small vase i smiled. I was never given a flower before. Walking out the door i walk to Lucifer's thrown room. I walk up to him and sit in between his legs leaning against the throne, hiding my wings.

Summoning a mortal book i began to read it as he patted my head lightly, reading his own. After a while i close the book and put it down getting up on the chair. "Lucifer?" I asked.

"Yes dear child?" He always calls me child. Its nice. Like i have a actual dad now. I leah against his chest with my feet over the side of the arm rest.

"What is a slender? And a offenderman? And a slenderman?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?" He said putting his book down.

"I met one."

"I see." He said before continuing. "Slender is a term used on the slender brothers. The eldest Is slenderman, offenderman is the second eldest. They are immortal beings of there own kind. They are no harm to you. Even so you can win." He said looking at me.

I thought for a moment before smiling lightly. "Thank you for the information." I said getting my book as i got up.

As i left the room to my own i laid down in my bed. Closing my eyes to rest before i go collect more souls.

As i woke again i got up and changed my clothes. Opening a portal below me again i fell threw landing on the forest floor closing it again. Walking along the woods i pet a few deer before summonings my wings and flying above the trees.

Walking in the air as if it was on the ground i summoned my book. As it landed in my hand the crow eye opened. All white before it rolled back to show a small pupil that looked at me. "Who's time as come?" I asked as the book flew open.

'Macy Smith, 93.'

Narrator pov:

As the black ink showed on the blank page a transparent blue glow of words appeared. They read Macy Smith. Closing my book and putting it away. Spreading my wings wide before taking off in a flash. Flying at the speed of light towards the name showing him where his victim is.

Once arriving he stopped. With a final stretch of his wings he closed them teleporting into the hospital to the room with the name. Finding the lost soul next to the dead body and sadden family.

Making himself viable to the soul m/n walked to her. "Do not fear me child." He said reaching out his hand to the fragile old ghost woman. " come with me your time is up. You rest now." He said pulling her to her feet. Walking with her as the surroundings turned to white. And his job was done, she was gone.

He did this again, and again.

Again. Again. Again. Till the sun started to set. Going to a forest he found a tall rock and sat on it. As animals walk to him. Smelling him, sitting near him. He smiled, couldn't help not to. He loved them all dearly.

"Hello again." The voice said again practically hearing the smirk. Turning to him as he scared the animals with his sudden appearance.

"Hello Offenderman." M/n said looking up at him. "This is not 'your' forest."

"Brothers. Visiting him." He said and m/n nodded. "Im going there would you care to join?" He smirked extending his hand. He was hesitant but maybe he could have a friend, or a few. Taking his hand he was pulled to his feet.

Interwhinding there arms together the two walked arm in arm in the woods. Slowly a run down mansion came into view. Offenderman didn't knock he just opened the door and walked in. The inside was much better then the outside. A odd looking man with a cut smile and long messy black hair sat on a couch. He looked at offender annoyed before turning to m/n.

"What the fuck?" He asked looking from offender to m/n.

"I think you mean 'who the fuck.' " offender said. Before gesturing to m/n.

"M/n." M/n said looking around the room. Offender with a rose extended it to 'Jeffery woods'as m/n learned.

"Can you get my brother?" He asked as jeff aggressively slapped his hand away. Jumping over the back of the couch flipping him off. Offenderman walked over and sat down in the now empty living room. Patting the spot next to him.

M/n walking over was conflicted. He always sat at Lucifer's feet or lap. Hesent he sat on his lap sideways. So his side was against him not his wings. Not being pushed off he summoned his mortal book and began to read it again.

Offenderman was shocked not sure what to do. His roses didn't infect him so why was he on him? Slowly he wrapped his arms around m/n letting out a soft purr.

As a loud yelling was heard coming closer m/n out his book away. Looking in the direction of the sound. It was a man who looked just like offenderman but with no mouth. He had a suit on, must more put together then offendermans pants and jacket, boots, hat,no shirt.

"Offenderman what did i say about trying to fuck my pro-" what m/n guessed as slenderman said before cutting himself off. "Who. Why."

"Hello." M/n said waving teleporting in front of 'slenderman'. "M/n. Grim reaper." M/n said holding his hand to shake.

"Slenderman." He said shaking his hand. "Very respectful to be see with my brother." He mumbled. Before turning to offenderman. "Why are you here?" He asked annoyed.

"Cant i see my dear brother-"

"No." Slenderman said leaving. M/n walking back over to offender, hiding his wings, sat in between his legs. He stayed like that into offenderman stood up.moving from by him and standing m/n tilted his head looking at him.

"Care to join me for another walk?" He asked with a smirk holding out his arm once more. Taking it the two walked together through the forest.

Once again after a while a mansion came into view. It was nicer, with a beautiful garden of roses. Offenderman open the door for m/n and himself to walked in.
Offenderman was slightly nervous, only other proxies, or his brothers have been to his house. Or someone under his spell. He wasn't to sure what to do with a friend.

"Do you want..water? Or wine? Or milk?" Offenderman asked listening off what he was sure he had.

"You can pick." He said looking around and offenderman nodded teleporting away. M/n walked around the room slightly. Thats when he heard a soft meow. And a white cat came running down the stairs that were in the distance.

Running over to m/n it rudded against his leg. Getting down on his knees he started to pet the cat. It purred and m/n smiled.

As offender came back in he was shocked to see the cat. "Wow. He hates everyone and everything surprised he came down." He said walking to m/n handing him a glass of red wine, before going to sit on the couch.

"Aninals like me. Literally, usually not domesticated ones as much." M/n said getting up and going to sit in between offenders legs. Offender practically chugged his as sat the glass on the table side.

Slowly and carefully he lifted m/n up setting him on his lap facing him. M/n not minding got comfortable setting his glass down as well.