Chapter 10

Whimpers left Jake's lips as he trys to keep some distance away from the twins but it had only to seem to encourage their lustfuly behaviour even more now.

'Shit! This isn't good... What the hell am I even doing letting myself submit to such evil things?' Jake thought as he felt a hand grabbing onto his ass giving it a gentle squeeze. Before he was able to let out a sound Michael had kissed his chapped lips, swallowing any sound he was about to make.

"You look adorable sandwiched between us all helpless and submissive aren't you?" Michael purrs kissing Jake's lips once more tasting the raw emotion from them. It was unreal to Jake as he didn't believe that the boys he had looked after actually had such feelings for him. This had almost scared him a little at how possessive they are of him. He guessed it was their own way of showing how much they love him.

Pulling away Jake felt a large hand that carefully held onto his cheek before turning his head to Andrew who looked at him with just as equally as much lust as his brother Michael Myers. Their lips where soon locked onto each others as Andrew deepens the kiss forcing tongue inside Jake's mouth wanting to so desperately taste all of Jake, more of him.

Michael and Andrew where to obsessed and needy for the smaller male their minds have gone cloudy as thought of what they had wished to do to the male came rushing to them. This was their chance to for fill those needs!