Chapter 17

Jake was left alone.

It has been a 5 months now. Michael and Andrew had finally trusted him enough to leave him alone without a chain on his leg. This was his chance that he had been finally waiting for!

He didn't if people where looking for him or not at this point they ment jackshit to him. Since they probably had given up on looking for him so why care for those who obviously don't care about you.

Jake got up off the bed and limped down the stairs. It was difficult but he did managed some how. But instead of instantly going to the door he went the kitchen. He wanted to be armed just in case that those things come back for him. So he won't be as defenseless.

Grabbing one of the clean kitchen knifes he walked to the door trying to balance himself so he wouldn't fall and create a loud sound. Jake opened the door to his surprise it wasn't locked liked he expected. Ah so they must of thought he was that much of an obedient dog then. How disappointing.

Not making any sound he went outside finally out in the open. Now his only problem was where was he suppose to go from there? Back to Haddonfield? No that would be too obvious. But if he doesn't go back Laurie would be wondering where he had been. So maybe he should at least give it a shot.

And then he headed of to Haddonfield.