Habit

I couldn't believe what I just did. There was stains all over the bed and my body was aching.

That was the day I learned what masturbating was. Did I enjoy it? Of course. Did I want to do it again? Oh obviously. Could I at that moment? Oh no. Not at all.

But I did do it more often. It went from every once in a while to every other month, into every month, to every week, and... And soon enough it was every day. It was first an addiction, then a habit, and to help myself, it became a schedule.

In the mornings, I would stay in bed while Sun went to work. My shift is literally just one hour a day, to help with nap time. Because Sundrop isn't in the room, I have the ability to jerk off to weird thoughts all morning, getting as much pleasure out of it as I could, until Sundrop knocks on the door at 11:45 PM, when nap time starts. And at 12:45, I come back here and do whatever, whether or not its masturbating, or cleaning, or anything else. See it makes sense right? Yeah. Its a good plan. I mean I thought it was until that fucker Toni started visiting the bedroom every day at 8:20 AND STAYED WITH ME UNTIL NAP TIME.

I GET UP AT 8. WHATEVER THAT SQUIRTY STUFF IS DOESN'T TAKE JUST 20 MINUTES TO COME OUT.

ok I'm done being angry now.

I have a better plan; wake up at 8:20, do normal people things until Toni shows up, let him stay until nap time, and then AFTER nap time I do myself. Much better plan. Of course Sundrop might come in for the lost and found, it won't be frequent because that thing is practically empty.

Yeah.

I think this'll work out just fine!