Confession

I'm so close don't let this be someone important-

I got up, whining at the feeling of the screwdriver leaving my body. Putting the doll under the mattress and my pants on, I went to the door. Guess who it was, I'll wait.

It was Toni. Of course it was Toni. I gently gasp, slightly embarrassed. I guess Vanessa didn't need his help.

"I heard you gasping, you ok?" Toni asks me, leaning to look at the bed. I could tell he was suspicious, and I patted his shoulder.

" I was taking a nap, guess I had a-"
"Wet dream? The bed is soaking."
I looked at the bed. Fuck.
" I uh... Listen you wont tell anyone right?"
Toni pulled a hand to my cheek, pulling my face closer to his. I licked my lips nervously, hands folded. He then frowned.

"Where's the screwdriver? If you weren't fixing the dresser, what were you doing with the screwdriver?" He asked me, pulling at my cheek to the bed.

"I bet you were jerking off with it. It's shaped like a dick, practically. You were already horny, I could tell by your smell, and the bed being stained with what looks like glitterglue (which I know is your ejaculatory fluids) makes it obvious what you're doing. So where's the screwdriver?"

I choked up. How did he know what I smelled like? How did-
"If you give me the screwdriver I'll make it so you don't need it anymore.~"

"So basically ever since this update I've been getting this tingly feeling between my legs whenever you're around, and I didn't know what it was so when you touched my hand the tingly feeling got really bad and I like,wanted you to touch me for some reason and I really liked it so I took my pants off and saw that weird slit so I touched it and then I started masterbating and it became a habit but then I didn't like using my fingers so I stole your screwdriver and started bouncing on it and you knocked on the door..."

He blinked at me. A little confused obviously, but... Not mad?

"So wheres the-"
"Its under the mattress stuck on a doll some kid left.." I covered my face shamefully.

Toni got up, sticking his hand under the mattress, and pulled out the now dry, but glittery screwdriver. Just seeing it made me all wet again.

"This is the thing you're pheromones are off the charts for?" He asked, waving it. I nodded awkwardly, folding my hands on my lap. Maybe that'd block the smell? He chuckled, sitting next to me. Scooted close to me and grabbed my hand. His grip was tight and comforting.

It was 9:31. We had until 11:45. That's roughly two hours.

Two hours to get it on.