Punish me~

It was weird. First he was telling me how its dangerous to use a screwdriver and then he had me pinned to the bed by my wrists as he kissed my neck, collarbone, and lips. Fuck I liked this...~

His lips were soft and tasted of gross chap stick flavors, and toothpaste. His hands were large and gentle as he caressed my inner and outer thigh, gripping my waist as he roughly grinded himself against me. There was something firm growing in his pants, and he gently pressed it against my slit thing whenever he kissed me. It only came to my attention when.... He...

Slid his hand down my pants.

I gasp gently, the sensation I felt as he gently touched me making me all wet again. Pulling his head away from me, he finally spoke again.

"This... Is your pussy, moonshine. You already know how to use it and play with yourself, don't you?~" I swallow, nodding. Oh god. His hands...~

"When someone else uses their fingers on you its not the same as masturbating." I felt something touch my sensitive spot, making me jump. He traced circles around the little spot, but not on it, making me anticipate the touch. He seemed to know he was doing this because he grinned at me. Stupid fucking smile.~
"look at you, hands locked in fists.. I haven't even penetrated you yet,~" he teased, slipping his clothes off.
"Boy...  I oughtta teach you some manners for doing such lewd things.~"

       He smirked.

"I want you to beg.~"
I laughed.
"Make me want to,"
"Ah, you're playing the brat are you?"
I flick the bird at him, grinning devilishly. (Didn't know I even liked that word.)
Next thing I knew I was pinned to the edge of the bed, Toni on top of me pounding me with what i can only assume is his... Hands. He was teasing.

It felt like a tingly feeling in my stomach after every thrust, each one dissolving all the words in my mouth before I could even form them. This was an awkwardly quiet action, the only sounds being the awkward squishy gross sounds and my strange gasp noises I mentioned earlier.

"F-fuck this is- ah- so much fuCKING better than before,~" I moaned, gripping the sheet under me.
"Oh Oh... We dont want your pleasure, you're being punished...~"

Thats when I felt it. A huge monstrosity that would tear my insides apart. This time it wasn't his fingers...