Heading to Mondstadt

Somewhere

Their was a group of adventures trying their best to defend them self with everything they got but their enemies were doing some hand motions disappearing from their view and reappearing from behind them.

Their enemies look like some sort of a  ninja look and they were wearing a mask, and on their mask have like a logo of an eye but it was upside-down.

Yiga Footsoldier

The Yiga Footsoldier were send by their master to kill the traitor who escape and took the Seiken that they have in their possession. And why where they attacking this group of adventures it was simple because one of their higher ups saw the traitor with those adventures so they started to attacks and to leave only one survivor and take him or her to their hideout for questioning... in a brutal way.

The adventures get surrounded by the Footsoldier, they were ready to attack them but one of the Footsoldier gets push back by a strong gust of wind, another gets burn alive, the third Footsoldier gets trap in bubble of water drowning him, the four one gets crush by a bolder.

The rest of Footsoldier look at their companies in shock after seen them been kill by visions users, they heard some footsteps approaching from behind. Everyone turn and they see a hooded person approaching them. The Footsoldier started to look around to find the other but they don't see no one else.

The hooded person than pulls out a sword, but it was some how the "Kaenken Rekka" but actually it was a copy of the original Rekka. The mysterious person than charge towards them, but the Footsoldier notices something that suprised them. The hooded person have five Visions a Pyro, Ameno, Geo, electro and hydro. But what suprised them most was seen the mysterious person getting cover by fire, wind, earth, lightning and water turning into armor and hearing something.

Elemental Dragon!

The Yiga Footsoldier than charge towards the Elementer knight but this was their greatest mistake of their lifetime because ones they were close enough to the elementary knight, their adversary swing the Rekka cover with five elements kill them al...

The Yiga Footsoldier than charge towards the Elementer knight but this was their greatest mistake of their lifetime because ones they were close enough to the elementary knight, their adversary swing the Rekka cover with five elements kill them all in one power swing.