The Princess Request

Mondstadt

Jose: Y/n and Luis can you explain on who you guys know all of this.

Paimon:(phone) well....

Trio:(phone) Shut up Emergency Food!

Natsumi: why are they angry.

Luis:(phone) well what Brave told me they got eaten by a Like Like because Paimon decided to pick a red rupee but it was like Like and you know the rest.

Paimon:(phone) Paimon said she was sorry.

Trio:(phone) you were lucky that be didn't lost anything important!

Luis:(phone) well back to business. We know this because Impa told us.

Ken: of course she would know about this.

Luis:(phone) well this is what she told us.

Kakariko village
[Flashback]

Y/n, Link, Lumine, Paimon, and Brave where heading down to meet Impa but than they hear a motorcycle engine that was approaching to them, they turn and see that was approaching to them ready close. They quickly move out of the way before they get run over.

Link: HEY YOU SON OF A BITCH! WACTH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!

Lumine:DUMBASS!! YOU COULD HAVE RUN US OVER!

Y/n: DO YOU EVEN HAVE EYES YOU FUCKER!

The person driving stop and look at them and was about to said something but notices y/n and started to approach to him, y/n does the same ones they infront of each other they started to do this...

This confused Link and Lumine until they saw y/n punching the crap out of him.

Luis: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUNCH!

y/n: AND YOU STILL ASK! YOU ALMOST RUN US OVER YOU FUCKER!

Luis: WELL IM SORRY FOR ALMOST RUNNING YOU GUY OVER! ITS THE FIRST TIME THAT I RIDE THIS KIND OF BIKE!

They continue to argue while the group looks at then with a sweat drop.

Moment later

Luis: I'm sorry for almost running over and presenting my self propert. Nice to meet you all My name is Minato Gremory but you can call me Luis, and I'm one of  Y/n's friend.

Lumine: Nice to meet you Luis, my name is Lumine.

Link: it's a pleasure I'm Link.

Paimon: is Nice to meet you I'm Paimon.