The hero of Hyrule, Flower girl and Emergency Food?

This is the wrost.

We can see y/n laying on the ground after discovering that he was in breath of the wild and Genshin Impact.

Y/n: if it was only breath of the wild I could handle it by my self... but since I have encounter with hilichurl than I'm at Genshin as well.

He pulls out his flameblade.

Y/n: but what I'm more concerned is you...

Continue to look at his Flameblade.

Y/n: you should have lost your heat back their but you didn't, instead you were still ignite.

He than puts his blade away and continues to looks at the sky.

Y/n: I wish my friends could be here with so they can help me with in this world... I wonder what are they doing right now...

He closes his eyes hoping that he will wake up on his home and bed until he hear a battle cry.

He quickly stand up and looks around and he doesn't see nothing he struggles off and was ready to leave until he hears.

???: Take this!

He continues looks around until he spots someone in the air this confused him a bit of why their someone on the air.

Y/n: what the... wait a second...

When he looks up closely he sees the person in the air was a teenager girl of his same age but he notices something the girl have some bruises this worry him and he quickly goes straight to help the girl.

But what he didn't notice that right behind him the shrines opened up and someone was getting out.

Ones the person was out of the shrines he goes straight to the edge of the cliff and looks at horizon.

And that person turns out to be...

He than notices someone and that someone was Y/n climbing the cliff but that he looks up and he could hear someone struggling in a fight

So he doesn't waist any time and goes to investigate.

On top of the of cliff their was a group of 3 hilichurl and a really Huge guy with a shiled. The huge guy look like a hilichurl but with asteroids.

 The huge guy look like a hilichurl but with asteroids