1-13 In Awe of What's in Front of Me

Arden quickly ran off the deck after Andrea while Ricky began trembling nervously, knowing Steven was right next to him. There was an awkward silence and Connor tried to catch Kian's eye to see if he was OK. Suddenly Kian started to laugh nervously and called out, "You know, I probably would have picked someone different this time but whatever." Andrea was too far away to really hear him or chose to ignore it.

"Sorry, Ricky." Kian apologized. "I just hate that stupid question. I mean really, would you really cheat on a girlfriend or boyfriend to sleep with Demi Lovato? We had this at another party game and I said that to bug Andrea a little." Even though he accepted Kian's apology with a nod, that last part kind of hurt for Ricky.

"OK then," said Emma, "Are we going to continue with this game?"

"I'll go check on the girls and get some more drinks." Troye exclaimed awkwardly, not knowing what to do, "Who needs another drink?"

"I'll take one." Ricky responded quickly, in the mood for drinking again. Steven subtly put his hand on Ricky's knee to steady him and remind him maybe not to drink so much. Emma and Kian asked for another drink as well while Connor asked for water and his pain killers. Connor changed the subject to Andrea and Steven's favourite bars in Sydney while they waited for the others to return.

Finally Troye returned with a calmed down Andrea and Arden as well as a selection of drinks.

"Andrea, you gave the last answer so you pick a slip." Emma suggested.

Andrea looked at the slip and grimaced. "I would get this one." She complained. "You're not getting to answer this one Kian my dear, though I think we can guess what you'd say. Troye and I would be obvious. I'm not going to do this to Ricky and Steven. So....Emma and Arden, if you had to have sex with one member of O2L, who would it be?"

Emma answered first, "Well....you're really cute Connor but that would get me fired. So sorry, Steven, Ricky is a great dancer so I bet he would be fun...." Ricky blushed.

"JC is soo hot....nuff said." Arden responded and drew a slip from the bowl. "Oooh, couples, who is the thirstiest in your relationship?"

"Kian, obviously." Andrea said without pausing to think. Kian decided to not to fight her.

"Well...Troye is really thirsty for Connor Franta." Connor joked. Everyone groaned.

"Yeah but not nearly as thirsty as you get babe." Troye retorted playfully.

"Do you want to test that?" Connor teased.

"How do you think we do that with our friends around?" Troye responded.

"Just wait and see." Connor suggested and got up and limped off. Everyone including Troye looked perplexed. They all took sips of their drinks and joked while waiting for Connor to return.

Connor emerged wearing nothing but the shortest shorts that Troye had bought him and a tank top.

"I am so fucked." Troye admitted.

"Not tonight your not...unless you admit how thirsty you are for me." Connor teased while easing himself back next to Troye and placing Troye's hand on his inner thigh.

"I am so thirsty for Connor Franta." Troye cried out. Everybody laughed and Connor beamed as he whispered in Troye's ear. Troye gave Emma a look across the table.

"Well I'm done for the night. Early day tomorrow. Nice to see you again Andrea and Arden. You too Steven." she got up, collected some empty bottles and glasses and headed for the kitchen.

"Maybe I should go to?" Steven asked. Ricky got up the guts to take Steven by the hand and suggest they talk a little first.

"Do you girls need anything before we...um...turn in?" Troye asked. Andrea, Arden and Kian all laughed as they watched Troye gently move his hand up and down Connor's leg.