Update on Season 4 - Hint It's Coming Really Soon

So hello, if you are still reading.  The next chapter of WOAD, the start of the new season is done and should be up this weekend.  I still need to do the new cover.  But, I have done some outlining of what’s going to happen and have actually written the last paragraph of the last chapter (about 15 chapters from now) so I know where we are going.

Thanks to everyone who took the survey.  I appreciate your interest and ideas and  I will do some shoutouts for those that participated.  A few thoughts (minor spoilers)

- We will get some of Troye’s perspective….eventually.

- Ideas for Ricky were all over the place, so I think I will write him with different options.

- The support for K-Squared was overwhelming.  So I think you can count on them but there are going to be challenges.

- A couple people suggested there is a little too much Kyle…and there was a lot as I shifted K-Squared to the central couple and moved Tronnor off-stage for a few chapters.  This is going to slow down a little because…

- Connor is going to retake his rightful place as the top character…lot’s of interesting things ahead.

- Some good ideas suggested for JC will be used.

- Rory may be annoying but we will see he is not as bad for Trevor as thought.

Thanks for reading and commenting.  Get ready for Season 4.