1-15 I'm Your Shoulder

Connor watched the sights from the lounge, mesmorized by the lights, rhythm and music as well as his friends dancing. Many guys in the club were dancing without shirts and Connor almost wished he and Troye could do that in public. Of course he no longer thought he had the body for it. He knew he was getting fat because of his knee and it depressed him. His knee was throbbing but he wanted to be out there so bad. He popped another pain killer and chased it with a gin and tonic before limping his way down to the dance floor.

Troye's eyes lit up when he saw Connor approach. Connor went to Kian first, approaching him for behind, wrapping his arms around him and grinding into him a little, for fun. Kian wheeled around with a shocked look but once he realized it was Connor, hugged him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. Connor moved to Troye, who took his hand, spun him around, kissed him on the forehead and then went for it, placing a big passionate, public kiss on his boyfriend's lips. If there had been anyone there with a camera, it would have been the money shot, full Tronnor proof to share on the net. But everyone was too focused on having a good time to notice, except maybe Kian.

Connor kissed back hard, putting his tongue deep into the taller boys mouth and grinding their groins together as best he could, ignoring the pain in his knee. How he loved his man. Connor reached for Troye's shirt, tempted to take it off of him, dripping with desire to run his hands across his lover's chest. Instead he moved his hands under Troye's shirt, allowing the touch he craved. Troye meanwhile focused on grinding and arousing Connor, stimulating him through his tight jeans. The mix of music, alcohol, lights and dancing swirled around them as they entered their own little world.

Ricky, Kian, and Steven all but stopped dancing, watching the passion of their friends.

"Fuck I want that...." Ricky muttered audibly. The boys on either side of him both heard and Steven dared to throw a light hand on Ricky's butt.

Finally Kian came to his senses and realized that Troye and Con were edging really close to kind of having sex on the dance floor of the club, something that happened regularly in a club like this, but not a thing his normally sensible friends should be engaging in. He went over and tapped Connor on a shoulder and said, "Bon, you're kinda in the middle of a public club not at the condo." Connor kind of sobered up immediately and relaxed his grip on Troye and laughed, his face flushed and red.

"Whoa, kinda got carried away, right Troye Boy. Wow it was awesome though." Connor apologized. His knee immediately started throbbing again and he almost fell on to Kian who stabilized him.

A highly aroused and maybe less embarrassed Troye kissed Connor on the forehead again and wheezed, "You always leave me breathless Con. Fuck I love you and I don't care who knows." He took Connor by the hand at first but then quickly under the shoulder, realizing Connor needed more support to walk. As Connor's knee tightened worse, Kian propped up his other side. Ricky and Steven held hands as they followed them off the dance floor.

They got Connor seated and Troye paid all the bills for the drinks.

"Guys, Con obviously needs to go home. I can take him and you can go find the others. I'll send the limo back." Troye explained. Connor tried to protest but knew it was for the best. Kian helped Troye support him on the way to the limo. The ride home for Connor and Troye was quiet as they held hands and watched the city and night. It was a struggle for Connor to get into the condo and Troye had to take him to the bathroom and lay him on the bed while Connor winced every step of the way.

Connor stared as Troye took of his shoes and socks. "I can probably sleep in the rest Tro." he suggested and then paused, "I'm so unbelievably in love with you, it just hurts a little sometimes."