3-6 I'll Show You Mine

Kyle really didn't think too much of seeing Trevor and Paul in the guest room.  I mean, yes it was embarrassing to walk in on them and yes they were making out on the bed he slept in, the bed he and Kian were planning to sleep in that night, but other than that, no big deal right.  He decided to get some snacks and to start looking for Kian again, and ran into Ricky and Connor, who were getting caught up at the buffet table.

Grabbing a couple of chicken skewers, Kyle asked, "Hey, have you guys seen Kian?"

Connor giggled, "I think he went upstairs with JC, not sure if they are talking about you or Emma."

Ricky noticed that Kyle was beet red and breathing a little hard and was actually a little worried.  "Hey, are you OK?  You seem a little flustered?"

Kyle laughed, "It's nothing.  I'm just a little embarrassed is all.  I accidentally walked in on Trevor and Tyde's friend Paul making out in my room." He had know idea that what he was saying was shocking to Connor and Ricky.

An incredulous Connor's eyes went wide and he hyperventilated a little,  "What?  What are you talking about?"

"You must have miss-seen something.  You sure it was Trev? Or that he wasn't with some girl?" Ricky added.

"No it was definitely Trevor and Paul.  What's the big deal?  He's not going to hate me for accidentally walking in is he?" Kyle began to sound worried.

"The big deal is Trevor's not into boys or at least he's never said he is." Connor explained.

"Crap....um.....I didn't mean to out him." Kyle replied.

"No of course you didn't...just don't say anything to anyone until he tells us more.  I know it's hard but maybe don't even mention this to Kian.  Just kind of forget about it for now." Ricky pleaded.

"I'll try.  I mean I totally won't go blabbing this to people.  But...um..Kian is different." Kyle answered.

Connor put a hand on the younger boy's shoulder.  "It totally get that.  But I'm gonna not mention this to Troye either and hopefully Trev will tell us something soon.  He needs to tell people on his terms...and maybe he was just experimenting."

Kyle nodded.  He was eager to forget the whole thing.  He grabbed a couple more skewers and headed upstairs to find Kian.

"What do we do?" Ricky asked.

"Nothing direct.  Let's just make things as comfortable as possible for Trev to open up to us over the next couple of days.  We can talk generally about relationships and things." Connor suggested.

"OK...but I'm worried he may be back to randomly trying to hook up with people again.  He could get hurt." Ricky responded.

"Agreed.  Let's watch him more closely, find out more about this Paul kid, and if needed, you know I'm not afraid of having a sex talk." Connor answered.  Just then he heard a special song start up and he needed to go find Troye.

"Oh won't you be my livewire?
Make me feel like I'm set on fire
Your love will take me higher and higher
Oh won't you be my livewire?"

From: LiveWire by Oh Wonder - Found on Connor's Common Culture Vol. 3

As the music played on the balcony, Connor interrupted Troye's conversation with Emma by sticking out a hand as an offer to help Troye up.  Connor fixated his eyes on Troye's beautiful face, willing them to tell Troye to get up for one dance.  Connor would support him.  Troye smiled and quietly accepted Connor's hand.  Really, this was what he had wanted all evening and he willed himself up and on to the dance floor, trying not to let Connor see him wince in pain.