Melancholic father

Nearly a week had passed , since the harrowing events that took place in Geggokan . The school was starting to recover from the disaster , students starting going to club again , and teachers returned to their previous teaching momentum . Deep down , they were all still not ready to move on , but the demanding life around them wasn't waiting for them , as exams were approaching steadily and the understaffed school had to compensate with more lessons . As much as they hoped for more time to cope with the traumatizing times they had lived through , they had no choice but to suppress those emotions and return to their normal pace .

It probably helped that the Lunar Nation made no announcement after their last declaration , news and speculations were filling TV schedules about them , but they made no new comments since , if the townspeople tried hard enough , they could maybe convince themselves that the Lunar Nation never existed , or maybe they were not related to what happened .

As for the Persona users in Geggokan , they had fought the Lunar Nation and survived an encounter against them , so they couldn't lie to themselves . However , at the same time they knew next to nothing about their enemy , and without a plan they wouldn't even know where to start their battle . As much as they hated to , they had no choice but to wait until they could acquire further intel about the Lunar Nation .

 As much as they hated to , they had no choice but to wait until they could acquire further intel about the Lunar Nation

The members of SEES descended from the monorail , so they could continue their walk to the school . While the school admittedly had to move on from the tragedy , because of the demanding deadlines of education , the world outside the walls of the school wasn't bound by those regulations , so the tension was palpable. People were making their way through the street in a pace that was just slow enough to not be considered running , as if they were trying to avoid public crowds as much as possible.

It was like society had imposed a self-quarantine of some sort on themselves , since they didn't know when or where the Lunar Nation may strike again . It was heartrending for the members of SEES to see the public like that , especially when the sacrifice of Minato and Minako only brought peace to humanity for a few months , before the Lunar Nation disrupted it. Truly , world peace was fragile , and it didn't take much for it to be disrupted . Nevertheless , just sitting down and thinking about it is a waste of time and mental energy , and they knew that the only thing they could do was wait for more intel from Naoto and Mitsuru , so they unconsciously agreed to focus on their current school days instead .

" hey , are you okay with this ? " Cid approached Alina and asked her curiously

" Na , sali ... thala'revere-malán ... " Alina started sternly , almost angrily

" I know , I wasn't talking about that ! " Cid said impatiently " I'm talking about your condition , dummy . You missed breakfast, you look tired and you're walking sloppily . Did you sleep last night . Or did you stay up late playing video games again ?! "

" I ... I may have stayed until ... 01:00 ... "

" you totally stayed until 04:00 , didn't you ? " Cid glared at her angrily , to which she nodded in defeat " you didn't check it , did you ? I meant the time table ... You do know you have PE today , right ? "