Momentary reprieve

The head of the Lunar Nation was sitting in front of his desk , his head buried in his hands . The separation of Minato and Minako from their shadow-vessels , though it was incomplete, definitely threw his plan into jeopardy . He wasn't ready to lose his grasp over them , and he certainly wasn't ready for the Dark Hour to return . As he was trying to wrap his mind around what was happening , a black butterfly fluttered into the room until it landed on the desk in front of him . For a while , nothing happened , as he was all alone in the room with his thoughts . However , the situation he had found himself in was continuously making more and more furious , his anger manifested when he bashed the table with his fist in fury .

" this was NOT supposed to happen ! ... I ... I thought my contingency plan would make up for the chance of losing them , but ... ! ... no , I'm not finished just yet ... ! I ... !!! " he looked like a madman , talking and yelling at nobody in the room but himself . He knew that he seemed off , for when the door was opened and Scorpion walked in , he looked at him nervously and asked a shaky " Scorpion ... ?! What ... what do you want ? "

" is everything okay , sir ? You seem ... agitated ... "

" I'm fine ... I'm fine ... " he let his back rest against his chair and took a deep breath , before asking " what brings you here now , Scorpion ? "

" r—right ... sir ... we received an intel that the Specialized Execution Squad are now aware of the location of our headquarters ... their assault is imminent " Scorpion said sternly " we also managed to locate one of the investigators who had been following our activities and silenced him , but the others remain at large "

" I see ... you're dismissed "

" sir ... with your permission I would like to exterminate SEES , before they could make their first move ... "

" no ... they have grown stronger , and until we can keep up with them , facing them directly is ill-advised . I have a better plan to defeat them and crush their morality , so they would never dare to oppose me again ... "

A day had already passed since the members of SEES arrived in the dorm , and the idea of finally taking an offensive stance directly against the Lunar Nation made them excited , but also very nervous

A day had already passed since the members of SEES arrived in the dorm , and the idea of finally taking an offensive stance directly against the Lunar Nation made them excited , but also very nervous . The chairman of the dorm , being Alice , had been absent by the time they arrived . However , they still didn't feel safe being in the dorm . Even Mitsuru and Akihiko felt it was necessary to stay in the dorm with them . The tension and the pressure on them was at its peak , but at the same time they knew that separation was a bad idea . If one among them decided to go for a walk to get their mind off of things , they could be picked up separately by their enemies . They silently agreed to stay in the dorm , but they wondered for how long they could endure the suffocating indoors .

" okay ... we can't stay like this ! We have to do something to get our mind off of things ! " Yukari stood up and said eagerly

" I understand your frustration , but the safest thing we can do right now is to stay inside " Mitsuru sighed " after we rest , Akihiko and Shinjiro will go buy the necessary gear and kits for us , and the next time we leave the dorm , we'll make our way to Mikage-cho "