Integrity and faithlessness - Part I

The leader of the Lunar Nation stood at the topmost room in the building , overlooking the city below him . He had a glass of wine in one hand , and a black butterfly resting on one of the fingers of his other hand . Eventually the black butterfly fluttered away , leaving him to glare at the world outside . His anger was building up more and more , until he shattered the glass in his hand , the red wine mixed with his blood . It was at this moment that Scorpion entered to inform him that the members of SEES were sighted in Mikage-cho .

" should we assault them , sir ? " Scorpion asked cautiously

" no , four of our members aren't ready yet ... " he replied as he clutched his wounded hand " besides , this time I only want their leader , Alina Nanjo . By the end of this night , I want her standing before me "

" but ... sir ... the Persona users of SEES are stronger than before , surely you don't suggest that me and Sophia would take them on ? "

" no , I have a better solution ... we use their own weapons against them ..."

The members of SEES arrived at the city of Mikage-cho late at night, with the exception of Minato and Minako who remained in the dorm and Koromaru with the two of them back there , which was something they intended

The members of SEES arrived at the city of Mikage-cho late at night, with the exception of Minato and Minako who remained in the dorm and Koromaru with the two of them back there , which was something they intended . They had no idea how big of a scale their showdown with the Lunar Nation could get , so they wanted the battle to happen at a time when as few civilians walked the streets as possible . They were now standing before one of two places where they believed the Lunar Nation resided , which was once the SEBEC headquarters. The building was tall and imposing , they couldn't see the top of it between the thundering clouds , which heralded the approach of a fierce storm .

" okay , this is it ! " Akihiko bumped his fists eagerly " let's finish this ! "

" wait ... we're on the cusp of the point of no return , everyone ... ! " Alina said anxiously " when we step forward , there will be no turning back ! Is everyone ready ?! "

" what are you talking about ? " Junpei said impatiently " we passed that ' point of no return ' when we confronted them to set Minato and Minako free , there's no going back now ! "

" that's not what I meant ... I meant maybe we should check our stock in case we forgot something ... "

" we've already checked it at the terminal , remember ? " Ken replied , wondering why Alina was so nervous

" I ... I see ... "

" Casper ... I get it , it's especially difficult for you , isn't it ? " Fuuka said gently as she placed her hand on Alina's shoulder to comfort her

" you're about to confront your father for the first time in months , and this time we know for sure that he's the head of the Lunar Nation " Mitsuru sighed

" don't worry , we're family ! We have your back ! " Yukari said eagerly " right , everyone ? "

" I ... I see ... " Alina looked at the determination in everyone's eyes , and she could only smile solemnly " thank you , everyone ... this means a lot to me ... "