(4) MISSION N MEMORIES

Arjun had left Indraprastha

Arjun had left Indraprastha. His mission of wandering for her had been started. He was on the mission of proving himself before destiny which had snatched her from him. He even intended to regret his mistake which was unknown him to him yet caused such an unexpected mishap of her untimely demise.

His mission was accompanied by her memories. He often used to recall the path they had crossed for being soulmates, officially.

Flashback:

His friendship with her was influenced by the balanced equation of maturity and mischief in her personality which was similar to Kanha.

They cherished their friendship with hours of discussion and delight when Subhadra was at Hastinapur. After leaving from there, she had sent letters to him on a few occasions. He too sent replies back to her.

The chain of communication was broken by the incident of Varnavrat where Duryodhan planned to burn Pandav brothers alive along with their mother. The incident was a turning point for brothers, and they decided not to return Hastinapur at their mother's advice. They were living in incognito till the time destiny revealed its next plan for them.

Draupadi came into their lives, and they married to her. Then, returning Hastinapur, asking rights of Yudhishthir being crown prince, division of empire, getting a barren land, turning that into Indraprastha had led the flow of their lives.

Following the flow, Arjun who was on exile of twelve long years for entering into Draupadi's chamber without permission reached at Dwarka, the land of Dwarkadhish.

Subhadra was a grown up maiden at that time. Balram dau had accepted Duryodhan's proposal for Subhadra. Arjun went blank to react over the news.

Kanha being aware of the feeling which Arjun was trying to figure out suggested him to spend some time in palace garden in care of Subhadra. Arjun was thankful for the opportunity of being near to Subhadra as that would only help him to understand his unknown feelings for Subhadra.

Subhadra who never wished throne and luxury for her future life had found a soulmate of her choice in disguised Arjun. Even, Arjun too had realised his love for her.

One day he confessed to her, and she too reciprocated him with her acceptance.

"Finally, the thread of our friendship is going to gift us another bond of lifetime," his was amazed by the moment of his life shared by her.

"That's so true. I had thought that our friendship would remain a journey of straight line, but it was full of twists and turns," her expression mirrored his feelings, perfectly.

"I had gone through those twists and turns, practically. I had travelled a lot with them," he referred his long journey of twelve years before reaching to her in a tone of self appreciation.

"If you get another chance to go through twists and turns for me will you accept that?" She chuckled in a humorous way, showing she caught his intention of including humour into their conversation.

"Of course, I will, and I know that you will be with me," he promised with a mixed gesture of humour and happiness.

Flashback ended

He sighed at the current scenario of his life where he was going through twists and turns for her, and she was somewhere in her world where he had to reach, to meet her again, to get her again.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏