(6) AN EVIL STEP

Since Shrotaswi declined proposal of friendship from Magadh mentioning Jarasandh as the reason he took his next step to reach to her

Since Shrotaswi declined proposal of friendship from Magadh mentioning Jarasandh as the reason he took his next step to reach to her. Jarasandh coronated his son jaikant, and made him the king of Magadh. There was reason behind intervention of Magadh in the peaceful melody of Shrotaswi's life.

The reason was jaikant was attracted by Shrotaswi's beauty. He wanted to get her at any cost. Even, he tried to abduct her once by his people, but she laid them down to the last sleep of lifetime with her warrior skills. Then, he realised that she wasn't that easy to be own.

He shared everything with his father, and sent the proposal of friendship to her at first. When she rejected that saying her kingdom wouldn't accept friendship with such a cruel king like Jarasandh he handed over the crown and throne to his son.

One more proposal went to Kirtimalya from Magadh, and this time it was from the new king.

Shrotaswi didn't accept the proposal this time too giving the reason of not witnessing any kind of peace loving and benevolent activities of the new king.

Despite her disinterest, he kept insisting her for giving his proposal a chance. So, she invited him to arrive at her kingdom to be a witness of upcoming art hub.

Shrotaswi's parents, Vatsalya and Vedika were tensed about the such insistence of Magadh. They were well aware of unchanged evilness of Jaraasandh. They didn't want him or anyone related to him to be around their daughter.

"You shouldn't invite him, my child. I am sure he's no different from his father," Vatsalya was the first one to express his worry.

"We are worried about you, and this will remain the same untill he stays here," Vedika's gaze was dim with the dark imagination of future.

"Don't worry, Mata. I will deal with him if tries to act smart in any way. This is our kingdom, and he's just a guest," Shrotaswi side hugged her thoughtful mother.

"Whatever it is! It can't ease my worry," Vedika's turmoil was too tough to get reduced.

"I am not any delicate girl, Mata. A warrior prefers fight to fall down even against any foul conspiracy," Shrotaswi's tender grip felt tight on Vedika's shoulders.

"I don't have doubt on your strength and valour yet I am a mother who wants her daughter to stand safe, away from shadow of each unseen danger," the gaze of mother softened with few drops of moistness.

Promise us that you will keep him distance from each alliance. I don't care if we have to fight a war for this reason," Vatsalya demanded a promise, placing a hand of assurance on his daughter's head.

"We don't have to fight any war, and he won't dare to attack on us. We should hope something good as no problem could come without solution," Shrotaswi's intuition influenced her last statement which assured her parents to be hopeful.

She was right. Her intuition about something good was about to get into her life.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏