(9) SOLACE IN SILENCE

When the shadow appeared cleared Shrotaswi found that the person was none other than Arjun

When the shadow appeared cleared Shrotaswi found that the person was none other than Arjun. Anxiety of her heart was replaced with a kind of excitement at his presence. Her smile welcomed him before her words could do so.

He disclosed that he wasn't sleepy which was the reason of being him at garden. Then she was asked here reason of being awake. She took a pause for gathering courage to voice out the odd issue with her.

"Actually, I have some questions which can be answered by you," she initiated the process of being opened up.

"Are the questions too serious ones to make still at my place?" He understood what questions she would ask to him.

She slowly nodded in positive, waiting for his next words.

"I don't want to be statue as I have been in that pose before this while sitting alone in my chamber," tone of humour was audible in his voice.

"Then, why don't we have a stroll? I have a place to show you," she came up with a quick suggestion.

They were walking beside each other. His steps were brisk while her ones held a little of burden which she had to take off with with his help.

"I am feeling weird nowadays," she resumed her previously started process.

"I feel like you aren't a mere prince to me. I feel strongly connected to you, but can't find what the connection actually is," she explained her feelings in short which was the shortest for him as he wanted to hear more from her.

"We feel connected to people when we find they have something we like. It may be the reason in your case," he prompted her acting like he had no idea about her feelings.

"No, it's not the case, and I am certain about it. It's not only about my liking," she clarified, confidently.

"Then, what is it clearly?" He suppressed his smile as his trick over her was all successful.

"Your smile made me see many moments which felt so dear to me as if I had lived those moments. Your presence creates a sense of comfort which I never have sensed till now. My emotions rush towards you without listening me. You are the constant thought of my mind and cheerfulness of my heart," unknown to her, she had eye contacted with him making him lost along with her.

"Why is this happening with me? Why does my heart tells many unknown yet known tales about you?" Her questions pulled him back to present, advising him to compose himself, instantly.

"It's about your heart, and you are capable enough to find answer to it. You should do it on your own. The pace of your heartbeat is a better guide for you than any person like I or someone else," he couldn't reveal the reality to her all of sudden. So, he found a suggestion suitable to her.

"Then, I want a promise from you. Till the time I don't find answer you will be with me," she didn't want to lose him in whom she saw light of hope in darkness.

"I promise to be with you," he placed his hand on her extended hand.

That gesture got them into another moment of getting lost in each other.

"By the way, you were about to show me something. Where is it?" He was the first one to come out of the trance.

"Here, it is! Let's sit for a while," she indicated towards the place which was the end of garden, covered by dense bushes, but middle of the place was neatly decorated by nice arrangements of lights.

"So, have you done any naivety which I missed to witness?" He led her to the middle with a lovely smile.

"My naivety hadn't found your sensibility around it. So, It didn't get activate after that incident," she paid back to his teasing with a tender chuckle.

Their chatting continued against the odd hour of night which cheered their sight as its solace.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏