(8) SOLUTION IN SILENCE

Arjun had been requested to be the guest of Kirtimalya by king Vatsalya

Arjun had been requested to be the guest of Kirtimalya by king Vatsalya. He had accepted the request which would bring Shrotaswi closer to him and to her real self before rebirth. Since his first sight she felt a strong connection with him. Which was why their paths crossed many times when he lived at palace.

He discovered that Subhadra hadn't changed much after getting into existence of Shrotaswi whose silence and all time calmness were adding slight change into the new identity.

Shrotaswi too found that she knew all habits of Arjun even before he could show or share those to her. She was surprised over her natural instincts of care, concern and understanding towards him, and was in search of the reason behind that.

She kept wondering about her questions regarding him, all the day, all the time, especially at the silence hours night while strolling in garden aimlessly or sitting lost gazing at sky.

In a night, half lightened and half darkened due to half shape of the moon and haphazardly located stars at sky, she visited garden to spend some alone time with her thoughts. She was unable to understand whether her intelligence became numb or she became that naive to analyse or to find an answer.

The word naive reminded her of a recently occurred incident.

Flashback:

She used to collect flowers for her veneration by herself. Even, she didn't ask anyone accompany her to garden. Collection flowers being lost in cherishing grace of nature was one among favourite times of her.

Since a few days Jaikant used to give her some flowers during that time. She too accepted that from him assuming he had offered those for veneration when his intention was totally different.

"You shouldn't mix the flowers meant for two different purposes," one morning Arjun who had been noticing everything walked to Subhadra before arrival of Jaikant.

"I collect flowers only for veneration. Which purpose are you talking about?" Shrotaswi's smile formed on her lips automatically at his appearance.

"I am referring the purpose with which prince Jaikant have been giving you flowers which you mix with the flowers collected for veneration," he stretched his build up with a steady expression on his face.

"Doesn't he give me flowers to offer the God?" She sounded like questioning herself in doubt.

"A man like him can give flowers to a beautiful girl like you with any intention like you assumed! I really doubt it," the glimpse of a small smile on his face made her grew suspicious considering his statements.

At that time Jaikant came to the duo holding flowers in his hands. His smile was signifying no pure intention.

"Halt! What's the purpose behind giving me flowers?" Shrotaswi stopped Jaikant as soon as he actioned himself to forward flowers to her.

"I love to offer flower to the princess of my heart. Of course, my offering meant to please you," his words were shameless enough to ignite her anger.

"Enough of your insolence! Stop it right here and right now. Just leave from here now," she threw an intended angry glare at him.

"I said leave and don't cross my path again," this time she repeated her words in a raised voice.

Jaikant left from there as he had no wish of getting humiliated in front of Arjun.

"Thank you for letting me know his intentions," embarrassment turned her cheeks red with the realisation that he had to make her understand which she must have understood being a grown up girl.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. Being naive isn't anything bad, but being naive to any bad person can be dangerous," his gentle smile soothed her embarrassment.

Flashback ended

That incident influenced a solution in her mind. She decided to be opened up to him about her confusion which might be answered by him since he was the cause of her confusion.

She laid down on the grass of garden to relax herself. No sooner had she stretched herself than she saw a shadow approaching towards her.

Who it could be? Her heart became alert and anxious at the same time.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏