Chap 1

The Princess of a neighbouring country. She was the second royal of the family. She had been dating a prince from the nighbouring country, Clarines. The First Prince of Clarines and her had been dating for over a year now in private, and now, she was moving in.

She got dressed that morning in a simple dress, smiling at it as it hugged her body.

She took a last glance at her room, in her opinion it was empty now

She took a last glance at her room, in her opinion it was empty now. No longer holding her clothes. She sighed, walking through the castle with two guards following after her. She got to the outside where her father stood waiting to see her off.

"Father, are you here to see me off?" She questioned.
"Yes I am, Elana. Are you ready to see Izana?" He asked.
"Very ready." She smiled, stepping up to the carraige.
"Send me a letter if you can, I would like to be updated for everything." He spoke.
"So if he is to ever propose?" She asked.
"That too. Have a safe trip." He told her, helping her into the carraige.
"Thank you father." She smiled, she only then saw that there was a mini army of guards on horses, getting into positions. "Will they be retuning after they get me there safety?" She asked.
"They will return after. I'm sure Prince Izana has already got plenty of guards to keep you safe." He told her.
"I will see you soon, father." She smiled, kissing his cheek before taking a seat. He nodded, closing the door. She heard her father telling them to start going. The carraige started to go so she made a quick wave to her dad before pulling the curtains over the windows of the carraige.

It was five minutes later when the carraige came to a halt. She knew they weren't at the palace yet. However she heard a knock at the window. She opened the curtains and saw the person who had been controlling the horses.

"What is it?" She asked.
"We're having a slight issue with the horses, we're having a bit of a stop for a bit." He told her. She looked behind him and saw that they were in the middle of market, meaning tons of people were staring at the carraige and the guards. She waved off the man before waving over the head guard.

"Yes Princess?" He asked.
"I would like you to put guards where any enterances are of the carraige. There are too many people around for my likings." She spoke.
"I will have that sorted for you." He told her, waving at some guards. She saw them stand closer to the carraige. "Is that better? Princess?" He asked. She suddenly got up and out of the carraige, instantly having guards rush to her side and following her.

She went over to a fundraiser stall. She smiled at the young girl.
"Hello there." She smiled at the girl.
"Y-Your the Princess!" She spoke.
"Yes I am. What's this fundraiser for?" She asked.
"My mommy is sick... She needs the money..." She looked down.
"Here, let me." She smiled, putting quite a bit of cash in the pot. She then smiled at the girl and walked off back to the carraige. She looked back again, seeing that others were now donating. She smiled, letting the head guard help her into the carraige.

She sighed, taking a seat again before closing the curtains. She sat there in quite a bit of silence, listening to people outside the carraige talk about the Princess.

When she heard a knock at the window again, she opened the curtains and alowed him to open the door.
"What is it?" she asked.
"They are ready to set off again, we just need your permission." He spoke. She looked up to the sky and realised it was getting later. It wasn't dark yet but she knew it would be soon.
"Yes, let us get going. Have someone rush off to give a letter to Clarines. Make sure he knows why we are late." She spoke, closing the curtains again.

In less than a minute, the carraige started to move again. She sighed, sitting back a little.

It was around an hour and a bit later when the carraige came to a stop. She opened the curtains and realised it was indeed dark out. The head guard opened the door and helped her out.

"When will you all be leaving?" She asked.
"As soon as the horses have been fed, we will return home." He told her.
"I thank you all for the assistance." She smiled, walking towards the large doors. It was soon opened and Prince Izana was stood up the steps with guards around him. 

"Hello there Princess, how was your trip?" He asked.
"It was alright, thank you." She smiled.
"That is good to know." He smiled at her, walking down the steps towards her. "Don't you look magnificent?" She asked.
"Thank you." She laughed a bit.
He put his hand towards her and she nodded, taking it.
"Seeing as we haven't slept together just yet, I have had a room set for you. It is the room beside mine, so you'll still be close by." He told her as they walked through the castle coridoors. Her head guard didn't follow, instead just continued to get the horses ready to go. She smiled, walking with him.

"Have you informed Zen?" She asked.
"Not just yet. I plan to tell him when he returns from what he was doing." He told her.
"Sounds great." She smiles.
They walk up to a really protected sort of coridoor. He showed his office and then they went through another door. He opened a door.
"This is my room, hopefully yours soon too." He told her. He then walked to another room, not even ten feet from his. The room was smaller but still fancy. "And this is your room for the time being." He told her.
"Thank you." She smiles, kissing him.
"Get yourself into something less fancy, then you can meet me in my office." He smiles at her.

As told, she got changed and went back to his office. She saw him stood still in his clothing, with a plate of food. One in his mouth already.

She smiles at her boyfriend before walking over, hugging him

She smiles at her boyfriend before walking over, hugging him. Nearly instantly Izana popped the chocolate food into her mouth. She blushed and ate it.

"Wow, that's really good!" She smiled.
"I'll make sure the chefs start making more for you then." He smiled at her.
"I'd like that." She smiled. "So is this what you called me in here for? To taste this?" She asked.
"Not at all, I just wished to see your beautiful face. Elana." He smiled at her.
There was a knock at the door and he sighed.
"Enter!" Izana shouted.
A noble man who looked older than herself and Izana walked inside.

"Prince Izana, it's about your brother. He plans to leave tommorow however hasn't given a punishment." He spoke.
"I'll deal with it." Izana smiled.
"Oh, hello Princess Elana. Lovely to see you." He spoke.
"Hello, who might you be?" She asked.
"This is Lord Haruka. You'll be seeing him a lot, love." He told her. She smiled and nodded.
"Can't wait to speak to you more." She smiled. The Lord nodded, bowed and left.

"I think I'm going to get to bed." She spoke.
"Let me walk you to your bedroom." He smiled. Taking her hand in his and walking to her bedroom. He leaned down so that his face was direct to hers. He then kissed her. "I should let you sleep now." He spoke.
"I don't want you to leave now... You can't just kiss me and leave me." She smiled.
He sighed, taking her hand and leading her to his own bedroom.
"Lay down, I'm going to get changed." He told her before going into his walk in closet. He came back out wearing shorts before joining her in bed, pulling her against his chest.

"We could have just slept in the room you gave me." She smiled, mumbling against his chest.
"I know, but I'd prefer sleeping together in a room I know no one will enter." He told her.
"Thats sweet." She mumbled.
"Sleep." He simply said, looking down at the girl in his arms.