Chapter 17 - Evan's Party

You woke up. You were not feeling well at all. You had this feeling as if you were going to throw up. You get up and walk into the bathroom and sure enough, you threw up in the toilet. Michael hears you and he rushes into the bathroom.

"Oh my god! Y/N? Are you okay?"

You attempted to respond but all you did was throw up more. Finally, you got up.

"Yea I'm fine. I just got a little sick."

You walk into the bedroom and then you sat down on the bed. Michael sat down next to you. He kissed you. 

He went into a thinking-like state. Finally it came to him. 

"Y/N...Do you take birth control....?"

You shook your head. "No....?"

His eyes widen. "Y/N....."

He was cut off by his mom, Clara calling him. He picked up and they started talking. After a few minutes, he hang up. 

"Y/N, we got to go, my brother is having his birthday party today. Also, they reopened Fredbear's. That's where his party is."

You nod and grab your bag and you two check out of the hotel and then you guys walk to the car.

You guys get into the car and Michael starts driving. He tries to avoid traffic so the two of you can get there on time. The ride was quiet. The only sounds were when Michael would occasionally talk to you. Finally, the two of you arrive at Fredbear's. 

Michael walks inside and he grabs a foxy mask, and he even ran into a few of his friends. 

About 45 minutes into the party you hear Michael yell. 

"Hey guys! I think the birthday boy wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!" 

Michael and his friends pick Evan up and place his head into Fredbear's mouth. Michael and his friends start laughing. Evan is screaming and begging for Michael to stop. Finally, Fredbear's mouth shut, snapping Evan's neck. 

The whole room went silent. You stood up from your seat. Clara had tears running down her face. She couldn't be mad at Michael for it, she just was too soft hearted. But you could tell she was extremely hurt. You grabbed your phone and called 911. Paramedics arrived and took Evan to the ambulance. They took him straight to the hospital. You, Clara, and Michael all got in Michael's car and followed them to the hospital. When you guys got there, you guys waited outside of Evan's room for almost 6 hours. Finally, a doctor came out. 

"Mrs.Afton, He's gone."

Clara teared up, Michael's eyes widened. You even teared up. Clara simply got up and walked out of the hospital and went ahead and walked to the car. Michael looked at you and told you to go ahead to the car and that he needed some time alone with Evan.

You walked out to the car and you and Clara talked. After around 30 minutes, Michael came out and you could tell that he had been crying. Michael didn't say anything and he just started the car and drove Clara home and then took the two of you home. You walked inside and Michael just sat down on the couch. Michael remembered the conversation from earlier and decided to continue it.