Social Interaction is Nerve-Wracking and Honestly Disgusting

The spot he and Todoroki Maid Service lady had decided upon was a boba shop in the downtown. 

It was a little hole-in-the-wall place Denki frequented because it was owned by an immigrant couple. The pair was really sweet and treated all of their customers with respect, and they made really good boba. He had ordered a drink when he had entered, then sat at the window, fidgeting with his bracelets and chewing on his straw as he waited for the interviewer to arrive.

He had tried to dress sensibly (as sensibly as he could, considering the job he was getting interviewed for) in a dark blue button-up and tight black jeans, ripped at the knee. On his feet were his favorite pair of converse, dirty white and beads threaded on the laces. He chose a few rings and bracelets and an anklet a friend had made for him in high school. His nails were painted a terquoisy-blue and his face dabbed with a bit of makeup in a last-ditch attempt to look as presentable as possible. He pulled his hair back into a ponytail too, leaving a few strands to frame his face. He resisted the urge to pick at his nail polish, wanting to look as professional as he humanly could. 

Anxiously, he checked the date and time a time or four just to be sure he'd gotten it right. Finally, after seventeen minutes of waiting, a woman walked in and looked around, in search of someone. When she saw Kaminari, her eyes lit up slightly. She walked over to sit across from him. Denki let out a sigh of relief. She looked pretty. And nice! 

The majority of her hair was a snowy white with rose red strands tossed in. Her eyes were warm charcoal shade of grey, hidden behind rectangular spectacles. She wore a baby blue cardigan, unbuttoned to reveal a plain white t-shirt, paired with washed out denim jeans. She smiled in greeting, Denki waved awkwardly back. 

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kaminari! I'm Todoroki Fuyumi, it's a pleasure meeting you!" She extended a well-manicured hand. 

Denki accepted with a shake of the hand, a smile, and a nod. "Nice to meet you too, Todoroki!" He said with an appropriate amount of enthusiasm. 

"Before we begin, I'd like a beverage. I've never been here before, do you have any suggestions?" 

"Ooh! Yes, totally! I'm a huge fan of the strawberry and mango tea! It's super yummy, but if you prefer anything else, they offer tea and coffee!" He clasped his hands together. 

Todoroki nodded and stood to go order. She came back with a red boba. "I decided on the strawberry boba." She commented, taking a sip while she made herself comfortable on the plush armchair. She clicked a pen and opened up a notebook. "Let's begin, shall we?" 

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"Thank you, Mr. Kaminari! I have wonderful news! You're hired!" Kaminari's eyes widened and he inhaled a tapioca pearl. 

"A-already?!" He asked, patting his chest. Todoroki giggled and nodded. "

Yep! The other applicants were... unfit for the job." She put kindly. Denki nodded, still coughing a bit. "You're free to start Thursday, correct?" 

Denki nods again. 

"Wonderful, wonderful. May I ask one more question of you?" 

"Of course." 

"Would you be comfortable wearing a dress?"