we belong together

"We belong together, and you know it, wine stained teeth and bloodshot eyes, think we're both fucked up and that's alright".

WELCOME TO WE BELONG TOGETHER!

a pretty little liars fan fiction
(jason dilaurentis x daniella montgomery)
troop: sister's best friend, second chance romance
ShanayaSalvatore, 2022

a pretty little liars fan fiction(jason dilaurentis x daniella montgomery)troop: sister's best friend, second chance romanceShanayaSalvatore, 2022

***

Daniella Montgomery, the twin sister to Aria Montgomery, born exactly fifteen minutes before Aria, making her the oldest Montgomery. Though she was the oldest child, she was also the quietest, she had a habit of staying to herself, away from the crowd, that is until her and her sister met Alison DiLaurentis, the girl who changed their lives, some might say for the better, and others say for the worse.

Jason DiLaurentis, the older brother of Alison. He was the black sheep of his family, while Alison was the child everyone was proud of, Jason was the one his family was ashamed of due to his drinking problems.

When Daniella and Alison became friends, Alison only had one rule, don't fall for my brother. That was the one rule, Daniella Montgomery could not follow. The day she met Jason, she developed a massive crush on him, a crush no one except her sister knew about, and they both knew, if Alison found out about Daniella's crush, all hell would break loose, so Daniella learned how to hide her feelings, but all that came falling apart when Jason and Daniella bumped into each other at a college party Alison had forced the oldest Montgomery to attend.

One thing led to another and Daniella ended up losing her virginity to Jason, starting the beginning of their secret relationship, a relationship unknown to everyone except Aria, they needed someone to cover for Daniella when she was busy with Jason.

For the first few months, everything was great, Jason and Daniella were happy together, they didn't mind keeping their relationship a secret, all they cared about was being together, but then everything fell apart for the two lovers.

Eventually, Jason's alcohol addiction started getting worse, Daniella tried to be there for her boyfriend but it was hard being there for someone who didn't even want to accept that he had a problem. The night Daniella and the rest of the girls planned to have a sleepover at Spencer Hasting's barn, was the night Jason and Daniella's relationship finally fell apart, when Jason admitted to Daniella that in his drunken state he ended up cheating on the Montgomery girl.

Daniella didn't realise that there was more to the story, maybe if that night her best friend and Jason's sister Alison hadn't disappeared, then maybe Daniella would have putted the pieces together and realised Jason cheating on her just didn't add up, but with her best friend disappearing and the weight of her broken heart, it was all becoming too much for the oldest Montgomery, so when her father announced that their family was going to Iceland for a year, Daniella was the first one to say yes, she was getting an opportunity to leave Rosewood behind and she was gladly going to take it.