Don't blink, Claude.

Bear in mind that i am not a great writer, however I enjoy writing and this is the first story I was ever willing to share and I think sharing it will encourage me to keep on writing this story instead of leaving it unintedned. 

I guess you may or may not want to know things about me but I guess I'll tell you a few things anyways.

I like music, my favorite bands are All Time Low and A day to remember, i also really enjoy Blink 182 which is the band that ties this whole book together, or at least I hope it does. its really hard because I never plan, I just freely write but this time I have a breef plan.

this is the Blurb and after that there will be a lengthy prolouage, you don't have to read it. now this is  an altered version of an original prolouge that was written by me around 300 days ago and it was sent to my ex bestfriend, needless to say he never replied. this will hopefully make sense with the rest of the story later. 

Leave me suggestions about any turn of events that should take place or if you want any new characters and I may take them into concideration. not that I excpect anyone to read what i write, might not be worthy enough....here I go being negative again.

Blurb:

This story is some-what true, the people are true (names have changed) and the feelings are true but the events have been altered. with that in mind this story is about a girl called Maybelline or Maybe as her friends like to call her. Maybe, lives with her mom alone since her dad passed away. she deals is still in high school and has a bestfriend by the name of Claude Kraft, he is everything she wants in a man but it seems with everything thats happening she gets even closer to loosing him.