chapter 8: I love you, I love you not

I really couldn't believe I was home. everything looked the same but something felt different, maybe it was the unusual silence? did my mom pain the living room? no that can't be it. my mom was home but were was my brother? I've decided to let it go fpr npw and see if I've gotten any messages while I was away. I hadn't had any previous messages it seemed but as soon as I got on, Maybe sent me something.

MaybeItsmaybelline: Austin told me you'd be back

Claude: nice new username 

Maybeitsmaybelline: why did you leave without telling me? without telling anyone?

Claude: I think you've got the remmel look

Maybeitsmaybelline: why are you avoiding the question

Claude: what do you want me to say? I needed to get away so I can think. if it makes it any better, I had a more misrable time there then I ever did here

Maybeitsmaybelline: I'm glad you've had a misrable time, you deserved it for leaving me. now about the remmel look, do you actually think I havea gap tooth?

Claude: No your teeth are perfect to me. The only nom-misrable thing about this town is you and I'm such a dumb ass for letting you slip away so easily. 

Maybeitsmaybelline: hahah

Claude: Can I ask you something?

Maybeitsmaybelline: shoot

Claude: Do you like pizza? do you like movies? Do you like sushi? do you like cars? do you like parks? 

Maybeitsmaybelline: ummm what? yes, yes, no ew, yes, yes now why are you asking all this?

Claude: do you like relationships? 

Maybeitsmaybelline: are you okay? and it depends

Claude: The grande question, do you like me?

Maybeitsmaybelline: Yes. 

Maybelline's P.O.V

Claude: The grande question, do you like me?

Maybeitsmaybelline: Yes. 

was I reading these messages correctly, am I going insane. this sort of feels like he ripped my lungs right out of me because I can't breath properly. I didn't expect this. what is to become of us? would we be the cliche couples? As much as I don't like to admitt it, this is exciting.