Planning

If like me, you are a cyclist but I'm one of these where something always gets in the way. I am also one of these cyclists who has to plan weeks in advance.
For a month or two the wife and I well the wife planned to go away over the Easter period seeing as both of us booked leave and all four kids were with us.
I now start to look at the calender and normally the second Monday of the month is my free day which means that the wife is on day shift and once the school run is done and house work is completed (normally within in hour of getting back from the school run) that's me free till 7:30pm, so out comes the bike.
Ah but I am in one of these jobs that can screw up your entire family and social life at the drop of the hat without a care in the world or even care that you have a life outside of the work place (I could write a book on that too. Maybe when I retire).
So as you can tell before you read further this Monday 13th April 2015 has gone, Warned for court.
While we were away over the Easter break around the Fylde Coast I became really jealous of seeing all the lycra clad cycling machines flying up and down the coastline of Lytham, St Anne's, Blackpool and all the way up to Fleetwood. I just kept thinking when Lee? When?
The plan was starting form "You Can Do It Sunday Lee" I pleasant smile started to form. That's it, my two go back to their mum's on Sunday because of court (I hate taking them back. It batters me) normally one of the wifes two have rugby. Bingo I'm gone two hours no one will know a good couple of hours de stressing. All angst, frustration taken out on those pedals.