6. Cat and Dogs..

...Samaira...

I turned around again to visit the washroom but no my day was still left as soon as I turned a waiter dropped a bowl of soup on me.

"Shit." I cursed.

"Like seriously dude are you blind or something or you don't like my dress?" I asked sarcastically.

"None of these." the other voice replied but I felt as if I knew the voice pretty well so I looked up and found my ohh very best friend smirking at me. Note the Sarcasm it was Zachary.

"Like what have I done to deserve your kitchen all over my dress."

"I guess it's better than your loads of plaster."

"You are insane" I shouted.

"Says the one who is shouting in a hotel."

"I am so gonna get you out of here. I know the owner of this hotel. He's my uncle." lie complete and utter lie.

I looked up to see him laughing really hard. I should get angry right but no I was more interested in seeing him laugh. this was like a rare one that reached his eyes. But before I could say anything a sweet voice of a lady stopped me.

"What's wrong?" she asked sincerely but was soon joined by whom I assume is her husband and so very coincidently Zach's Father. So it means she was his mother.

"Nothing Dad, she says she knows you." Zach said with a laugh which only meant one thing that I made a complete fool of myself. so true. Mr. Herrington was the owner of this hotel.

"Ohh, don't be so rude Zachary. Just drop the poor girl home." she said while coming up to me and handing me a hand towel.

"No, thanks I'll arrange a cab. " and with that I left out on my way out I texted my friends that I had to leave urgently and that they should continue.

I was about to call a cab when someone held my hand from behind I turned to see who was it and again the great Zachary Herrington made his presence known. He pulled me and lead me to car that was his and asked me to get in.

"Umm, don't worry I'll arrange a ride. you should go help your parents." I said.

"Just get into the car, I was as it is about to leave I have a match tonight so I had some practice." he said while opening the passenger door for me.

"Okay." I said and got in. I gave him the directions and he begin driving. on the half way he muttered something which I seriously couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry" he said softly.

this time I had heard it clearly but even I am Samaira Waters buddy.

"I can't hear you." I said.

"Sorry, okay I said sorry." he said it out too loud, and I just laughed.

"So you have a match today huh?" I asked.

"Yep." he replied.

"Wanna come." he asked.

"I'll see." I replied.

"Whatever, just see to it that you don't wear my jersey or cheer for me." he said.

"Why?l I asked totally confused.

"I am not interested in being branded with you." he said.
talk about rude. people die to somehow get connected with me and look at him.

Just on time we reached my apartment and I got down, thanking him I went my way and he his.

Later in the evening I exactly knew what I had in my mind and my friends as usual were supporting me. I decided on going on for the game and the highlight was with Zachary's jersey. Payback is a bitch buddy.

I Dutch braided my hair and paired the jersey with black shorts and decided to go with my converse. I applied my daily make up and was ready to go.

"Someone is making history." Alia sang as I got down. You know I am sorts of the most popular girl in college and to be more accurate I have never worn anyone's jersey to support them except for once when Zayn played national. that was the only time and today it was totally different.

We locked our house and decided to take my car. It's a bloody roofless sports car. My parents are kind of super rich. but this is from my first modelling assignment so it's a bit more special.

We reached there in no time. When I entered the stadium all eyes were on me as expected. I sat on my seat and the rotating camera focused on me showing everyone whom I was here for. I saw Zach slapping his head hard and I just laughed at that and people begin their ohhs and uhhs.

The match was boring and we won by a quite high margin often Zach would look at me and send daggers towards me which I just laughed off.