18. The forgotten past

...Samaira's POV....

I lulled Jeena to sleep in her bedroom. Being Rich has its perks. Jeena had her own room fully decorated princess style.

Her bed itself was a round bed with curtains covering it fully.

I made sure my daughter lives like a princess cause i wasn't any less.

After tucking her securely I made way to the hall and switched the television on.

"Zachary Herrington again creates headlines, as he inaugurates another 7star restaurant."

Trust me I wanted to, I really wanted to change the channel but I was stuck on seeing the only person I fell in love with after so long. He looked the same just his body was more built up.

He was one of the reasons I dreaded Aara's wedding because I knew that Zachary Herrington and Eric holder are now business partners but I  also knew that Eric had no idea of him being the same guy who dumped me.

Looking at him I again drifted off in the past.

(...Flashback....

I was a super model and was planning to start my own fashion line, while my boyfriend had begun two more restaurant and was planning on one more for which he had a meeting in Austria

he returned after 4 months which was rare. But suddenly there was a change in his behaviour. He started being rude and a total asshole.

We started fighting and one day I was almost about to break up with him when he came upto me and asked for a chance.

A chance which was my mistake.

He took me to an island his family owned and we had a night of only two of us. I gave him everything I had, everything I could and in return what did he give me? A letter the next morning I got up!)

Thinking about it I went up to my room and removed a small box from my drawer. I opened it to reveal the letter and along with it a chain with a heart pendant. It was Zach's gift. I opened the letter knowing I shouldn't have.

(Letter)
"Samaira,

      I know you love me and I know that you hate me for not facing you and writing such letters but this time I want you to know that this what we have is not working. I don't know what happened but that's it. You were wrong Samaira Waters every story does not have a happy ending, ours didn't. I have arranged a flight for you and trust me I promise I won't show you my face until I know you have move ahead. I won't lie, that I didn't love you but sometimes you have to choose something more than love, and right now I am doing it.
Good bye Samaira Waters..

         -Zachary."

That night I cried, I cried again, I cried after 4 years.

After Zach leaving me I came back to Boston to my parents, I always had my friends and my sister but at a point of time I was just tired of it and I tried killing myself. I had slit my hand, I was admitted in the hospital and there I came to know that I was pregnant. My parents fully supported me.

Then I had Jeena in my life. I started living for her, I started laughing for her.

Aara named Jeena which means to live in hindi. And yes I was living only for my Daughter.